Good idea for buying things

Ani

Reaction score
My sister told me that when she was pregnant, she used to look out for special offers on various items in the supermarket every week. For example, if the diapers were on offer one week, she would buy them. Also, if there was nothing on offer, she would pick up a few things, such as sudocrem, wipes etc. each week so that she wouldnt have to buy it all in one go. I think this is a great idea and wanted to share it with those of you who have not already thought of it! :D

My mum suggested this too, but everytime i go to buy nappies i get stopped :x really bugs me as i actually have no nappies yet and i like to be prepared, i'd rather have a stock built up then be panicing thinking i must go buy nappies today or she'll run out.

I've bought all her stuff this way and must admit i dont feel at all out of pocket, even though i've spent god knows what on kitting out baby. Plus now at 33 weeks my list of things to get fits in one side of A5 notepad.

It can be lovely to go on a shopping spree and buy loads of babies things but i prefered doing it this way

My Mum has been doing this for me :D She doesn't have enough money to buy me something bigger (I've already said that housing me and Evie for a few months is MORE than enough...) but she's been collecting bits and bobs and I agree, it's a brilliant idea! xx

I have just added my first lot of nappies to my shopping list :D Great idea!x

My mum has also been stockpiling nappies and wipes which im so grateful for as they are expensive and your right about after the baby being born having to buy so much stuff.

I got my first little batch today:

- 2 x dummies
- Bathing baby sponge
- Baby nail scissors

:cheer:

My mum has been doing this too :D she's buying things every time she does a shopping, she is making a big 'baby basket' for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back