Nappies :)

Rowesb

Reaction score
I have some Lollipop pop n gro birth to potty nappies that I am looking to sell as I have a fair stash and can spare these to fund trying others out & night nappies

The pic is of 4 prewashed, worn a couple of times only in the 4 colours: aqua, yello, green and white
Can sell seperately or together
including a bamboo and microfibre booster

Looking at £6 each including P&P, if more than 1 wanted will find out how much to post and get back to you (this doesn't include paypal fees :)

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 9
Are they all in ones or do they need waterproof wraps over? :)

all in one (ish) the coloured bit is a full nappy and you just add the booster to meet your absorbancy needs, they just lie inside... Toby wees a lot so even poppered into the smallest setting he had the thinner bamboo booster

Can you find out how much it would cost for me to have all of them pls? I have a paypal account but have never used it myself so I don't know how that works either, costs etc!

Of course, am at work today. But will find out tomorrow. Not to worry bout fees will find those out too and come up with how much x

how does £22 packed, posted and fees in sound? x

Brilliant, yes please!! Do you wanna PM me as to how the paypal malarky works? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back