Nappies!

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
Jasper is moving up a size and we just didnt get on with some nappies - here is the stash :)

First, WeeNotions Minkee Wrap - SM
Worn once... would like £12 for this really ONO

DSC00127.jpg

WeeNotions Minkee Wrap with gecko - M
Never worn... would also like £12 for this

DSC00129.jpg

WeeNotions fleece wrap with robots - M bought from mama on here, want what i paid - £5

DSC00128.jpg

3 Lollypop bamboo nappies (i have a few more of these too) £2.50 each

DSC00133.jpg

3 Bambino Mio wraps - Sm good condition - £2 each

DSC00132.jpg

2 ProWrap newborn wraps - 50p each

DSC00135.jpg

1 large spotty nappy - bought from here last week want what i paid for it - £3

DSC00136.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

1 bambino mio newborn wrap with print - £1.50

DSC00130.jpg

1 Swaddlebees cowprint pocket nappy no insert - sm by the looks of things - £2.50

DSC00134.jpg

i have loads more and will update when possible :)

* prices do not include pp or fees x

Last edited:
Would I be able to nab the cow print pocket off you?

I assume I can shove bambino prefold nappies down it? :)

yes you can :) its a small though - hope thats okay :) will sort out how much postage will be and get back to you, unless you would rather wait and see if you want the LLs i have too? i havent put them up yet because they are in the wash!

Yeah the small is fine. Paige was weighed today and shes not even 12lbs. Shes in the small ittis and they still fit fine :) Shes also got the skinniest little legs bless her lol.

I got my little lamb today and it looks really good, but Ill pay for this one and then see what I think of the LL. I have to wash it a few times first so won't know for a little bit but need to get a few more nappies on the go so Im not washing them everyday and trying to get them dry! lol Just let me know when you know the postage and PM me your paypal details :)

hey do you still want this, sorry for being rubbish! Its 3quid posted, will PM you my PP... if you dont still want it, no bother :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back