• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nappies!

we use pampers active fit and they suit us, asda own were terrible leaked everynappy!!!!

We use either Sainsburys or Boots brand, Tesco if that's where we do our monthly shop.

maybebaby said:
I love Tesco nappies. Not the ones in the green packets, they're too bulky. But the stage 1 & 2 in yellow packs, and stage 3+ in purple packs are great. We rarely have an accident with them (compared to when I've tried more expensive brands) and they're so much cheaper. I used the pull ups (red pack) with Austin in the summer when he went through the 'look I can take my nappy off' stage and they were great too!

That's interesting. The ones I bought were in a green packet so maybe if I tried the purple packs they would be better :think: As I said before they didn't leak and I thought they were well made just a bit bulky so this may solve the problem :D They are sooooooo much cheaper so it's definately worth a go :dance:

tescos arr best lol.

i actually hate pampers, ive got pampers at the mo' and hannah has already leaked twice in 24 hours.... ! :twisted:

I use cloth, but I have used disposable a couple of times... One time my washing machine wasn't working for some reason and we tried to get Nature Babycare, but they didn't have them anywhere so we ended up with Huggies or Pampers... a bright yellow pack. I hated them! They had some strange netting and they were less than paper thin at the gusset. I only use cloth now but if I had to use disposable it would be the Nature Babycare. I liked those a lot.

As you can see this is a completely personal thing.

I loved Pampers and although I've tried a couple of different ones (just to see really) LO has always been in pampers and I'm very happy with them.....well obviously otherwise I'd not have used them for 18 months. Thankfully it's no longer an expense we have to bear!! :)

I know my mate though thinks since they just get worn a couple of hours and binned she just buys what ever is cheap/on sale or 3 for 2 etc....she shops for them everywhere, Asda, Tesco, Boots, Sainsburys, Superdrug etc, guarenteed if you want to know who's got what nappies on sale she's the gal to ask..LOL

We use Pampers Active fit. they have been the best for theo (plus i love the sesame street on them. haha)
huggies used to leak
and Sainsburys own were much cheaper but we used them much quicker as i found they didnt absorb as much and when theo done a wee it went really bulky and hard between his legs. didnt look very comfortable.

Well Im gutted lol!
Went Asda the other day so had to get huggies (which are great I must add, dont like Asda ones) but when I got home, I went into Lola's room for her babygrow and realised I had 2 big boxes of Pampers that Joes mum bought when she was just born! In size 3 (the size she is now in) :wall: :wall: :wall: I hate pampers but looks like she will be in them a while now! :roll: Better go stock up on washing powder! Seeing as i will need to change her soaking wet clothes about 3 times a day now! lol

lea m said:
Well Im gutted lol!
Went Asda the other day so had to get huggies (which are great I must add, dont like Asda ones) but when I got home, I went into Lola's room for her babygrow and realised I had 2 big boxes of Pampers that Joes mum bought when she was just born! In size 3 (the size she is now in) :wall: :wall: :wall: I hate pampers but looks like she will be in them a while now! :roll: Better go stock up on washing powder! Seeing as i will need to change her soaking wet clothes about 3 times a day now! lol

I would take em back to asda and ask for a swap, they will probably do it if they are not opened especially as huggies are really cheap in their baby offer :D

:doh: Good idea hun!! Why didnt I think of that!??!? I still have preggo brain me I swear hahaha

We've been usuing Huggies and Pampers depending on what we've been able to get in the shop. I can't say there's much in it really. They both seem to be fine, we haven't had any problems with either. This week I did an online shop with ASDA and ordered Huggies cos they're cheaper but they didn't have them so substituted them with Pampers so I got 2 packs of Pampers for the same price as the Huggies.

We use sainsburys own brand. We've got some Pampers as a gift and they are terrible. Yesterday with pampers her poo leaked onto MY clothes, and last night she leaked wee through her clothes onto my bed sheets, she only had that nappy on for 2-3 hours :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back