what nappies do u use and why?

[quote="SamiThe problem I have with Damien is that he is short (even for his corrected age) and has a tubby fat belly but no bum! The nappy has to be so stretchy round his tummy to be tight enough round his bum and Huggies weren't that strecthy. If he was more even all over other's might fit better.[/quote]

Thats the same problem I had with Jess up till a few months ago. She is taking a bit more of a shape now. Thats why the active fit are better.

I have this problem with my jeans, all belly no bum

i never realised i didn't have a bum or hips until I got some jeans a few weeks ago - they keep falling down :oops: Somebody robbed off with all the jeans that go round your waist while I was preggers - all I can find is blummin hipsters

I USED TO USE ASDAS BRAND BUT THEN WHEN EL J GOT ABIT OLDER SHE STARTED TO LEAKE THROUGH THE NIGHT AND FOUND THAT SHED NOT GO BACK TO SLEEP IF I CHANGED HER BEFORE HER FEED SO GOT PAMPERS FOR NIGHTTIMES WHICH IS GREAT TO DO BECAUSE THEY LAST LOADS LONGER WITHOUT LEAKING. I DONT REALY SEE THE POINT IN USING EXPENSIVE NAPPIES IN THE DAYTIME WHEN YOU CAN JUST CHANGE THEM. NOW IV TRIED LIDLS AND THEY ARE GREAT BETTER THAN ASDA ONES! JUST LIKE PAMPERS BUT IM STILL PREPARED TO SPEND A LITTLE MORE TO MAKE SURE EL J IS DRY AND COMFORTABLE AT NIGHT PAMPERS ARE GREAT XXX

Today I bought Tesco's own brand Baby Essentials, not quite as cheap as the value ones, but not as expensive as the 'Super Fit' (which I'm guessing are the equivilant of the Active Fit?). Put one on Damien tonight before he totally fell into dream land, shall see tomorrow morning if they are up to the job!! :D

Sick of paying a small fortune on nappies for him. He gets £7 odd spent on him 5 times a month on his bloody milk (fussy child!) :x

LET US NO WHAT THE NAPPIES ARE LIKE HUN X

He lasted all night in them and didn't leak :D

They aren't as super stretchy as some of the other brands, but for dryness they are good. I'll be carrying on with these me thinks :D

My verdict on Huggies so far:
No where near as stretchy as Pampers Active fit.
Not as soft as PAF either.
They seem to expand alot when they get wet, eiter that or they are just smaller then PAF.

They're not bad but obviously I'll buy PAF next time unless huggies are 3 for 2 again cos I love a bargain.

PAF are my faves by far, but my new super-skint budget doesn't stretch that far :lol: Tesco are selling 2 big packs of PAF for £16 at the mo, or two small packs for a tenner if that's any good for ya love? xx

Sami said:
PAF are my faves by far, but my new super-skint budget doesn't stretch that far :lol: Tesco are selling 2 big packs of PAF for £16 at the mo, or two small packs for a tenner if that's any good for ya love? xx

would be except I have 3 huge packs of huggies AND a big pack of PAF I haven't used.
Huggies say they go up to 20 lbs but I must admit they seem a bit small compared to pampers, I hope he doesn't grow out of them before I've used them I got 2 pack of number 3 and one of 4.

well i used to speakso well of huggies and thought i would never change but you girls talked me into trying pampers active fit....

there great dior hardly ever leaks

I LOVE pampers Active Fit. I was using Tesco's but I am a sucker for the absolute comfort that PAF provide compares to Tesco. After all, my little man deserves the best :D (I buy the big value boxes now from Costco!)

dionne said:
when i took it of 10000,0000s of them lil crystle things feel out...

That happened to me today! I chop and change. normally trying different kinds of pampers. This morning i changed eva's nappy and there were a few crystals in it. I wonder if they have made a dodgy batch! :think:

dionne said:
well i used to speakso well of huggies and thought i would never change but you girls talked me into trying pampers active fit....

there great dior hardly ever leaks

nice aren't they?
They just seem so much stretchier than huggies.

Mind you, when Mason was Diors age I went on to "easy up pant"s as he wouldn't lie down, so I could just pull them on while he was standing up.

urchin im having this prob with Dior she screams when it comes to changing nappy, and will only do it standing up then its all lopsided,i aint got a clue howmuch Dior weighs so i dont no what size to get her? she aint been weighed since she was about 9months, any one now the average weight for a 14month old????

Found my favourite nappies and there ASDA'S own brand, they are brilliant, had no leaks they are really stretchy and are nice and soft, very impressed. £3.97 for 38 nappies

I also tried boots @ the same price they were ok but a bit tight and they dig in and dont look as comft and the material isnt as soft as the asds ones.

dionne said:
urchin im having this prob with Dior she screams when it comes to changing nappy, and will only do it standing up then its all lopsided,i aint got a clue howmuch Dior weighs so i dont no what size to get her? she aint been weighed since she was about 9months, any one now the average weight for a 14month old????

Look at the size/ weight on the nappies you buy, then buy the same size/weight in "easy up pants"

i get dior the 4+ but the pullup ones start at a size5. im not even sure wot size she should be in but the 4+ seem ok..

did mason ever tryto just pull them down?

nope, he never tried to pull them off

You can get the in number 4 aswell by the way:
pdt_all_ezup_left.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111