Exchanging nappies?

Urchin

Reaction score
My little one is growing so fast I'm going to have to take some size 1 pampers back. I have about 4 of the big packs... which were bought for us.

The problem is, when they were bought, the shop, Mothercare said that they would not take them back if they were wrong.

My question is, where WILL take nappies back, with no reciept...?
I'm hoping Tesco will let me...has anyone ever had to do this?

What about boots? I think places are reluctant to take nappies at all so your best bet might be ebay. Thats an interesting one, let us know how it goes.

You could always sell them on ebay! seriously someone would buy them!!! or yes true someone on here might want them??

I'd try all the main supermarkets - I've returned stuff before with no receipt.

I think it's a bit of a poor show that Mothercare won't exchange them though - it's not like they've been used...!

Good luck

LBxx

i doubt that any shop would take them back without the receipt. you might be able to exchange them for another size say hubby bought the wrong size by mistake, but again they probably will need the reciept.
As they can't resell them because they may have been tampered with.
its not really like clothes,

best bet is ebay to be honest. or on here?

I bought the wrong ones and the shop wouldn't take them back, apparantly nowhere will for health and safety reasons even if they're still sealed :( :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back