Bargain Wipes!

Smithy1980

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Now I'm not sure if I'm behind the times here or not....but just been on amazon and they sell wipes and nappies really cheap!

Have ordered 24 packs of Pampers Sensitive Wipes for £20...so less than a pound a packet! I thought that was quite cheap?

Also 192 huggies for £19....didn't order these though as got loads already!

So that's my first bargain of 2012 :) xx

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

Argh... can't find the huggies £19 deal when I check, but there are pages and pages come up lol

If you get a chance and can find it, can you put a link up hun? Thank you xx

Hey hun I'll have a quick look....it was huggies nappies btw not wipes....not sure if my last post made sense! Hang on I'll have a look now xx

Keep an eye in asda at 1 point I picked up the box of 6 wipes for £2.50!! It was half price so I stocked up on a few. Dunno if they will have the deal again but was very good!! X

Wow that's a fab price! I'll keep an eye out :) thanks xx

Also, on the wipes front, sometimes boots have Packs of pampers sensitive down to half price, a 6 x 72 wipes per pack, from 7.99 to 3.74. Last time I got 6 big packs of six, (42 packets, a zillion wipes for £20).

If you sign up to Martin Lewis money saving email, he puts it on there, also , hotukdeals if you haven't already :)

xx

Sent from my sexy iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Just been to boots and their packs of some pampers wipes are half pice and half price huggies nappies ( but I don't like them)
I wish I'd bought more of the 6 pack boxes for £2.50 but got 4 couldn't carry ne more!!

In the asda event thy te doing a box of 9 wipes ( pampers sensitive) for £7!! It was just after the event I got £6 for £2.50 do keep an eye out x

sainsburys own are only 65p per pack at the moment

Superdrug have huggies wipes on offer, buy one get two free xxx

asdas own are 49p for a pack of 80. used them on dd and had no trouble. bought them for this one as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back