what nappies do u use and why?

Dee1985

Reaction score
i use huggies they defo are the best for my daughter..

i tryed pampers baby dry and although they look cute with the lil paterns on i was not empressed!
they are not stretch around the top and cut into her legs, i put her to bed about 8 and by 12am her nappy was soaked all through to the bedding, when i took it of 10000,0000s of them lil crystle things feel out...never had this with huggies
and they look so uncomfortable on her...

i have tryed tescos own brand and i used them for Dior when she was newborn they seemed pretty good too, aint tryed them since

any one tryed boots own brand??? they any good?

My sister in law uses Boots own and she says they are good. never tried them myself, I use Tescos own and i love them, i have tried Huggies which are pretty good and Pampers which are rubbish and don't have much stretch in them. I'd say I definatly prefer Tescos as they are well priced, absorbant and stetchcy.

i used the own brands when Dior was newborn, i might give them another go

i just dont want to waste the money on a pack to realise i dont like them, are they stretchy?

my daughter drinks about 7 full bottles of juice a day so she is forever leaking through

I use the pampers active fit because they have a lot of stretch in them. I tried huggies but they seemed to leak and didnt seem as absorbant. I tried the baby dry a few weeks ago and wasnt too keen on them so went back to active fit.

I use the Wilkinson's own brand; They have never let us down. I tried tescos' but they gave maheen nappy rash! :?
Haven't tried other brands yet, but would be interested to know about Boots' own brand!

mel xx

oh right iv never seen wilkinsons own brand :think:

im up for changing Diors nappies as the longest she has gone with out soaking wet vest is 4hrs. or is this about normal?

that seems like quite a lot but im no expert. Maybe you could try her with a potty just to see if she does anything. I know she is too young but it might stop her soaking herself. You must go through loads of nappies

I use any own brand nappies through the day eg Tescos, Boots, Asda (i assume they're like any factory product and just exactly the same product as each other but made to look different!)

And for bedtime i use Pampers. Have tried Huggies and although they're stretchy they leaked for me. Have never leaked with Pampers :clap: :dance:

I use all of them :shock:

I buy whatever is on offer. And if there are no good offers I normally buy Tesco's own. Have also used Babies R Us nappies.

Pampers are definately the nicest but I'm not that rich!! Phoebe doesn't seem to mind what she wears. Spends half the day with out a nappy on sometimes anyway :lol:

I used Pampers all the time when she was newborn.

lauramum01 said:
I use the pampers active fit because they have a lot of stretch in them. I tried huggies but they seemed to leak and didnt seem as absorbant. I tried the baby dry a few weeks ago and wasnt too keen on them so went back to active fit.

i get this to laura, i tried pampers but didnt get on with them at al way pefer pampers

I usually get huggies as its triple points at boots! I have never tried an own brand but I should if they do the same job and are cheaper! Only thing is Ella sleeps 10+ hours at night and I dont wake her to change her nappy she goes all through the night with the same nappy and pampers or huggies are fine she never leaks, her nappy isnt as full as you'd expect after so long but I presume that is becuase she isnt having any fluids throught the night, so weeing less!

Hi i have always used pampers baby dry for my little boy and when he was first born it was pampers newborn and its the same for frankie i jave tried huggies but i think they are c**p and arent so absorbant as pampers. Will continue to use them aswell. :D

I use Huggies and pampers, Huggies have leaked a few times with me. Think I have tried all of them apart from Tesco... Sainsburys new ones are pretty good and so are those enviroment friendly ones (cant remember what they are called) they sell them in boots and most supermarkets
I found boots own make pretty rubbish and dont think they will do the job if Dior is drinking loadsa juice!

pampers or huggies you can buy in bulk at places like asda and toys r us

Asda's own, i have used them all the time with Amy and i use them with Jack they have never let me down and they are only cheap.

I hate sainsbury's own they are like cardboard and morrisons own are the same.
Boots own are good nappies i found

Huggies irritate my kids bums and find the tabs on pampers are really hard and run at the top of my kids legs. :think: Or is that just me!!

find the tabs on pampers are really hard and run at the top of my kids legs. Or is that just me!!

thats why i stopped using pampers.

lauramum01 said:

Same here active fit are the stretchiest!

i need some that are very absorbant Dior leaks through after 4hrs all the time she goes to bed at night and sleeps 12hrs i have to set my alarm to change her 3times in the night while she is asleep else she and the bedding are soaked by morning....

i dont care how much i have to pay as long as they last a bit longer but its down to how much juice Dior drinks....

loads and loads....

dionne said:
i need some that are very absorbant Dior leaks through after 4hrs all the time she goes to bed at night and sleeps 12hrs i have to set my alarm to change her 3times in the night while she is asleep else she and the bedding are soaked by morning....

i dont care how much i have to pay as long as they last a bit longer but its down to how much juice Dior drinks....

loads and loads....

Mason has always drank loads too..I tried the washable nappies but he just got drenched all the time.

Have you tried easy up pants for her Dionne? They were great for Mason when has was about Dior's age.

really i looked at these but i dont think they come small anough for her yet?? she is in the 4+ size at the moment.. il have to check the weight, but then again i aint had Dior weighed in 6months!!!! :cry:

been despo to weigh her but i work on all 3 baby clinic days, but next week im weighing her!!!! as im finishing work this thurs!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back