what nappies do u use and why?

i used pampers (still got a pack) got a packet of tescos to give them ago but i lke pampers they never leaked huggies i gave them ago didn't like them they didn't go round kacy legs propabaly to wide was affriad they were going to leak.

Dionne you said that you used tescos when your little one was new born why did you stop using them?

cause i was always under the impresion that the own brands eg tescos were crap but it was ok to use for a newborn as they didnt get as wet, i think it was my mum said to me just get the newborn cheap ones then when she is a few months old move to the more expensive brands....

lol so not a good reason

but i just dont want to go and waist £6 on tesco ones for me to not like them so thats y i started this post to get some feedback...

so im going to give them ago i think..

Well I hope huggies are all they're cracked up to be: They are on offer 3 for 2 at Boots so I've got 3 massive packets of them :D

I used Pampers New Baby when Rubie was born. I tried Huggies but they leaked. I now use Pampers Active Fit for the daytime and Pampers Baby Dry for the night time. Pampers have never leaked. I must say though, I am tempted to try a shops own brand. I think you can buy singles ones to try them in Asda...

I have heard asda ones are good my friend uses them for her baby, and if your not sure about the tesco ones dionne if u go in the changing bit they attually give u free ones to change ur baby thats how i know they are good but to be fair i am using a bigger size now and they are different from the one i got in the tesco changing room,

yh they should do sample ones rather then waisting money on a massive pack

I use Tescos and Sainsburys - both are better than Pampers!

L x

I used Pampers New Baby when Damien was born, then moved onto Baby dry when he got to size2, now I've moved onto Active fit now that he can fit in size 3 (just!).

tried Huggies active (apparently stretchy) ones, but the sides just don't seem that strecthy on Damien, he has no bum but a chubby belly, they just seemed to dig in. Also they leaked quite often, the wouldn't last overnight.

Pampers have never leaked for me, so probably will continue to buy, dispite the cost :lol:

Winstanley: I heard that Asda nappies are made by Pampers. :lol:

are they didn't know that thanks for that.

I use Boots own during the day, they are great, they are very simlar to Huggies, which i use for night times. I really dont like Pampers, i especially hate the 'sticky' fastening, its awful if it sticks to her leg by accident. Tesco's own are good too, i also dislike Sainsury;'s, they are like Pampers.
If Charlotte has ever leaked in Boots or Huggies, its usually becuase i (or OH) havent put them on very well (in the early days LOL)

i use asda own brand as i used pampers and they leaked and the gel started to come out so i tried asda and they are really good no leaks no gel and fit really well too :clap: for asda nappies :angel:

Before I had Jayden I bought Huggies and a few of the Tesco own newborn as back up. I always get Tesco/Asda's own now as to be honest I thought they were better than huggies. Bought Morrisons own as well but stick mainly with Tesco and shall carry on I find they are softer (and nicer pictures :roll: )

Em xxxx

Ahhhhh, that's what used to be on Jaydens bit then, bits of Gel. i used to wonder what the hell she was weeing out! :oops:

xxxxxxxxx

its mad how many of us have different opinions on what nappies we prefer

Well as all babies are a different shape it makes sense I guess.

Brody is in his first Huggie, I must say I think Pampers Active fit are a lot stretchier though.
Will have to see if it leaks!

Hi

i used botgh so far and prefer huggies swaddlers, Kiara is only size 1 right now next grocery shop wil be 2 .
I found huggies leaked twice cuz Kiara is only chubby inher cheeks teh rest ofher boy is just long, so huggies were loose around the legs and tummy.
Katrina

urchin said:
Well as all babies are a different shape it makes sense I guess.

Brody is in his first Huggie, I must say I think Pampers Active fit are a lot stretchier though.
Will have to see if it leaks!

That's what I found too Urchin, gone back to Active fit, love my Pampers. :D
The problem I have with Damien is that he is short (even for his corrected age) and has a tubby fat belly but no bum! The nappy has to be so stretchy round his tummy to be tight enough round his bum and Huggies weren't that strecthy. If he was more even all over other's might fit better.

pampers - but only through habit as stuart would get confused with the shopping if i asked for anything different. It's bad enough when i tell him to get a bigger size

we used netto's own brand on one of the older ones, but Daniel won't let us shop at netto anymore. They were brilliant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back