Nan died :(

DW1978

Reaction score
My nan died in the early hours of this morning, peacefully in her sleep.

I'm really shocked how quick its been as it was literally only a couple of weeks ago they diagnosed her as having Leukemia but with 5-6 years to live (they thought they could control it will blood transfusions). Then last week they said it was much more agreesive then they first though and it would be months rather than years and now here we are and she's gone. I guess it's for the best and at least she didn't have to suffer.

I'm just sad she didn't get to meet the new baby before she went.

Rest in peace Nan xxx

aaawww hun, i'm so sorry for your loss. As you say though, at least she didn't have to suffer. :hug: xx

sorry for your loss hun, we are here if u wanna chat x

So sad when you lose someone dear but like you say at least she didn't suffer and is at peace now. Sorry hunny, take care xxx

Hey hun,

Condolenses. But as you've said, she didn't suffer as much as what she could of done. I watched my uncle who was more of a Dad than anything, suffer with prostrate cancer for 10 years. Towards the end I was begging for him to go because he was suffering so badly I wanted him to be a peace and pain free.
Just think though now, at least your Nan is up there, watching over you and bump and making she everything's going to be absolutely perfect!! :) xxxxxxx

So sorry Hun but as you say glad she didn't suffer :hug: xx

Really sorry to hear about your nan, my thoughts are with you. At least she didn't suffer and it was peaceful for her. Hugs

I'm so sorry hun :hug: :hug: but glad your nan didnt have to suffer xx

I'm sorry for your loss :( Lots of love and hugs to you xx

Hey hun sorry for your loss. i lost my nan during my second trimester too...also went in her sleep. she was the first person i told aswel so was very special. its even harder during pregnancy so just focus on your little one and that will get you through it xx

Really sorry to hear that Hun :-( :hug: she'll still be watching over you and will see you with your little one xx

So sorry hun, sending you a big hug:hugs::hugs:thinking about you and your family

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back