Without your Mum

ZoeM

Reaction score
:wave:

Anyone else gonna have a baby without one Nan? :(

My Mum died of bowel cancer four years ago when she was 56. :( I'm feeling really down at the minute and I think I'm gonna miss her even more when my baby arrives.

I really hope that my baby looks like my Mum :pray: :cheer:

Zo

awww hun sorry to hear that, my daughter is without her great gran and i would have given anything to have seen my nanna with my first born, my daughter is 2 yrs old and there isnt a day goes by when i dont look at her and see my nanna. I put my nannas name is sophies middle :D :cry:

I hope ur baby looks like ur mum :hug:

My daughter has the same birth mark as my nanna :hug:

:wave: Hi yes my mum died of cancer six years ago, it feels like only yesterday I still miss her tons. She's already missed my wedding earlier this year and I'm gutted she wasn't with my dad when we told him our news he even said how delighted she would have be. I really feel her looking after me tho' so I'm keeping my fingers crossed she keeps her eye on the ball with my baba. :pray: :pray: I talk and pray to her a lot.

aw i am sorry hun, it must be hard for you. :hug:

I know its sifferent but my brother died lat year aged 25 and i know when i get pregnant i will be sad that they will not meet their uncle.

Nikkif I don't think its that different to be honest you're still without a loved one who would have rejoiced at your happiness but remember he is there looking after you in the background. (Well that's what I truly believe) - I hope you get your bfp very soon hun.

I know its not the same, but my grandma died a few years ago and i used to spend all my holidays with her when i was younger (i'm only 18, so that wasn't too many years ago) and i wish she could be around for when i have kids. and my grandpa too, cause he used to tell me the best stories. I nearly cried at my wedding cause they weren't there.

i hope your baby looks like her too :hug:

this has just made me think how much i need to be there for my best friend if she gets married and has kids, as well as other less major stuff. Her mum died from cancer when we were in yr9, so we were about 13. i always forget how much she must miss her.

It's amazing how much a couple of chocolates cheers you up!! :D :D

Thanks everyone

hi , my mam died 12 years ago and there isnt a day goes by where i dont miss her. also my DH has lost both his parents in the last 3 years so our son only has one grandparent ( my dad) i also got married this year and we are now expecting our second baby. I think its so unfair that at our age (29-me & 33-DH) 3 of our parents are not here to enjoy being grandparents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back