psychic told my nan...

fran_23

Reaction score
My aunties boyfriends mum Lucy is a psychic medium, she has always been spot on in the things she has told my nan anyway the nan i am talking about lives in spain, her and my grandad are here in England for a visit and they always visit my grandads mum Nora in bognor on ther birthday she is 87 now..Noras husband and son Cyril and Alan passed away within a few years of each other about 10 years ago now. (hope your keeping up with who is who etc..its a bit tedious sorry!)

Lucy spoke to my nan and told her Cyril and Alan are together and they are coming to collect Nora next spring so please go and see her for one last birthday this year. Lucy doesnt know anything about that side of the family only the ones in spain and us..she didn't know any details of names etc..i suppose she could have overheard the names or anything but she hasnt really got any reason to make it up its not like my nan pays her for a reading or anything! she just said this when she was round for a cuppa. When they visited Nora my grandads other bros and sisters etc told him she keeps saying things like "Cyril was here you just missed him" i think its so sad :-( I want to meet Lucy aswell apparantly shes amazing she told my Auntie that her favourite dog from when she was little follows her everywhere and described the dog perfectly, my auntie said she had often felt like the dog was around when she was younger but thought she must have imagined it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back