Naming bump ?!?!

x_MrsE_x

Reaction score
Has anyone or anyone planning to name there bump?

Ive always thought if i got pregnant again id name bump nemo, no idea why tho ? but now im not to sure, my friend recently had a baby and she named her bump bean and still calls her little boy bean from time to time.

mines bean at the moment, but probably mini Collins soon after my scan and im sure there is something in there!! lol

my sister in laws was shrimp until she found out it was a girl and then Jasmine and thats what she called her when she was born,

and one close friends was prawn??!! (no idea why?!?!)

xxx

Lol I think bean is a common one its mine too :)
My sister called her bumps : Tigger, Grub, Cookie and Muffin :)

Mine is called 'Dappy' because my husband (even though a grown up 28 years old) loves NDubz...and so do I if I'm honest. They're so ridiculous they're hilarious.

My friends have collaborated and said they'll all chip in if I actually call my first born 'Dappy'. The pot currently stands at £500 and rising...!

awww, love the idea of cookie and muffin :)

NDubz are cool, wow £500 thats alot!

We've nicknamed ours cornflake (very random and there is a story behind it but it's hard to explain over message) x

We call ours 'Bambino' - apparently it's italian for baby, don't know how true that is but it's cute :)

Only 'mini-Harmer' (our surname) at the moment but I feel I need another name... will have a think!

SPC xx

i call my eldest pickle, i think im gonna stick with bubs or bump for now :)

my first baby bump we named tilly and he was a boy
my 2nd baby bump my little boy named moby and it was a girl
so this time we have gone for pip so it can be for either .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back