What names are you considering?

Trio

Reaction score
I know its still very early but as soon as i found out i was pregnant OH went into overdrive on name finding.
We've got a few names picked out already but have lots of time to back out and change our minds when it comes to actually naming the little bean

so far-

boy- Oh wants Milo?? ( i thought that was the dog in the mask film) i like Eddie, sidney and lots of others which i cant remember.
girl- Isabella, Charlotte, Emily, Holly - sure there's lots more but i cant remeber them.

so any others decided/leaning towards any names yet? :cheer:

omg! the biggest chore EVER! i HATED name choosing last time! didnt choose melissa's until i was 36 weeks pregnant! this time looks like its the same lol- *sticks fingers in ears* "lalalala!" :lol:

We like Toby for a boy and Emily or Libby for a girl....no doubt that'll all change!

We are having a boy our short list include....Kyle, Jake, Joshua & Levi :)

William for a boy and Hazel for a girl. I'm not sure about Hazel though because then she would be Hazel Hyde.

Ooh, we've already decided - in fact one of them we decided years ago! Is that really weird?! Anyway it'll be Martyn Ioan (it's welsh, pronouned yoh-an) for a boy and Rowan Lara for a girl.

when my OH told his mum I was pg they instantly started discussing names hahah.

he likes freddy and danile for a boy and poppy or amber for a girl.

but Im trying not to think about names until muuuuch further on and even then I doubt we'll know until we see his or her face

I love names & its always the first thing i ask!! :)
I go from one extreme to the next, I have this thing for American sounding names but also love more traditional names too! :doh:
For a boy DH likes James (the fact he had a twin who died & his parents quietly named him James means it'd be more special) whereas i like Mason and Ethan.... and for a girl I like Emilia (like Amelia but with an E) and Macie so who knows!! :D
Good post Trio! xx

I love traditional names, Charlotte, Emily, Elizabeth, James, Johnathon.

My OH on the other hand is of Norweigion desent and wants to call it a norweigion name, but i can't find a single one that I like. I don't think we'll choose till it's born.

Ocean Star said:

My OH on the other hand is of Norweigion desent and wants to call it a norweigion name, but i can't find a single one that I like. I don't think we'll choose till it's born.

Just lookd up some norwegian baby names !! poor you :hug:

names like Dag, Hjordis, Asbjørn :lol:

but there are some nice ones like- ummmm

Emilie (must be the norwegian spelling of emily!!), Even, Thor (now noones going to buly a kid names Thor!!!), Benjamin
actually there are quite a few nice ones whcih sound like traditional english ones.

Good luck!!

only picked a boys name.... oscar ronnie. not sure about a girls

:D

Trio said:
Ocean Star said:

Just lookd up some norwegian baby names !! poor you :hug:

names like Dag, Hjordis, Asbjørn :lol:

but there are some nice ones like- ummmm

Emilie (must be the norwegian spelling of emily!!), Even, Thor (now noones going to buly a kid names Thor!!!), Benjamin
actually there are quite a few nice ones whcih sound like traditional english ones.

Good luck!!

:rotfl: I know what a nightmare! traditional norweigion names are all so ugly I think, well the ones that I have found anyway. Yes there are some ones that sound like english names but then what's the point of that, it'll just be another one of those kids who's name everyone spells wrong. :rotfl:

Oh well at least we've got a long time to think about it.

OH just suggested Phoebe for a girl- not bad!

Trio said:
OH just suggested Phoebe for a girl- not bad!

Pheobe is a nice name! :)
Have you narrowed it down yet? Lol
I've chosen Alex for my lil man,
Wern't many names i liked TBH.

Hi I am 9 weeks pregnant and ofcourse first thoughts go to names. I want something original but not too out there.

Thinking of Dylan or Kian for a boy, and Cadence, Holly or Scarlett for a girl.

Think I am having another girl though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back