names struggle

serenitylove

Reaction score
does anyone else have a struggle thinking of names im just sooooo undecided i have middle names all sorted but nothing is clicking with the first name with my dd the name was just set i knew the min i heard it i have a shortlist but any suggestions welcome

poppy
tabitha
daisy
cally

:wall2::wall2:this sooooo difficult

Tilly, Maisy, Milly, Yves, Florrie-or Florence, Jasmine, Lola, Lily x I love Poppy x have tried to kind of stick to names similar to the ones you've listed x x

i like tilly my mum has been trying to push matilda as well

My chosen girls name was chosen and sorted from day 1 - Sadie Jane Savill :) I quite liked florence too but mainly because it's my great grandmothers name (Sadie was her twin!)

I like Tilly too :)

Anyway we're having a boy so thats out!!

They are all nice, but like Poppy and Tabitha (sorry don't think I spelt that correctly!)

All 4 names are nice, we have a little girl at playschool called Tabitha and she gets called Tabs, shes so sweet... Think i like Cally best out of all 4.

We're having Ella Daisy so Daisy is my favourite out of those 4 names. There are so many gorgeous names for girls so you're spoilt for choice! :)

If we have a girl she will be Daisy Esther McIntosh- so I love Daisy (obviously!) no boys names agreed on yet tho!!

me too have middle names sorted but cannot decide on any boys names so am hoping its a girl as I have names there!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back