Confused on names/middle names

tinkerbell86

Reaction score
Hi,

Me and OH are now stuck on two names for each sex:

For a boy Harvey or Riley

and

For a girl Poppy-Rose or Scarlett

Babies middle names if it's a boy will be Harvey (if not first name) and Leonard (both are after our Grandad's names) but

If it's a girl i would like to have the family middle name Anne but i cant see it going with the two names we've picked!! :shock:

Any suggestions for alternative first or middle names greatly appreciated!! Babies surname will be Smith if that's any help!!

I never thought names would be soooo hard!!! :wall2:

add another middle name if you think it doesnt go so they have 2 and put what you want in second its what im doing

such beautiful names. My niece is Poppy and we all call her Pops which is cute. her big sister calls her peepop which is adorable xx

I love Poppy Rose and Riley , but all are nice (not as keen on scarlet, but love Leonard)
My friends boy is called that after his mums grandad, and so he is called Leo).

Poppy-Rose, Anne Smith does go, as does Riley Leonard Smith

Riley Leonard Smith for sure!

Poppy-Rose is adoreble but i dont think it goes with Anne

i dont like scarlet

Thanks all!!!

Well it's a first grandchild for both our families and we are close to both as they are quite small families and i was really close to my grandad and OH never got to meet his but is close to his gran who's husband it was!!

It's so hard when you don't know what baby is or what it will look like!!! lol!!! As long as baby doesn't come out with OH's goatee then i'll be happy lol!!!

Love the name Poppy-Rose, and don't think it even needs a middle name with it as it has a nice ring to it.
Have you any thoughts on Poppy-Rose Leonard Smith?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back