Names chosen

Emma.and.Lee

Reaction score
Me and my OH chose our names at about 12 weeks and havent changed since, we both just kind of decided on then extremely easily.

Boy : Ollie
Girl : Lily

our second choices were Ethan and Mia. These names must be the right ones as we haven't even thought about changing them and we are still dead set on them.

I love Ollie but prefer Oliver and I prefer Mia over Lilly but only because I know LOADS of lilly's! They're really nice names though! :)

Thank you for your honesty :)
we chose Lilly as its my OH's grandmothers name and we dont really know many Lilly's maybe 1 or 2

Lily is the best name! not that i am biased or anything! xx

Gorgeous names. I have a nephew Ollie. Well he was Christened Oliver but won't ever be called that!

We decided on our names at 11 weeks and like you we have never mentioned anything else. Daisy Grace or Dexter Grant. So from 11 weeks we've called baby D! Can't wait to find out. Xx

Awww thats nice, we are definitely set on those names, only 8 weeks until we can say it to him/her in person :)
we will be christening Ollie if it is a boy, we didnt really want names that can be shortened.

Gorgeous names :) I have chose the name Lily for My 3rd little princess. It's a gorgeous name! Xxxx

I love them :) Although with my daughter we had never discussed the name Angel. It's not that we disliked it we just never ever mentioned it. Then when I finally got to meet her I just said Angel :) now all I've got to do is get her to behave like one ;) x

Perfect names - well done for choosing so early, and your right, if you stick to them, they stand the test of time and will do so once baby iss here too

I much prefer Lily to Mia and love both boys names, although I'd probably go with Oliver rather than Ollie and just shorten it to Ollie.

Love Ollie and Mia, Lily is just too popular for me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back