Names agreed on, what do you think?

*sara*

Reaction score
Well we have finally decided on names we have always been decided on the boys name as we chose is before our 1st loss and we still want to use it if we have a boy.

Boys name: Ethan Thomson
Girls name: Ellie Thomson
:D

ET phone home! Those initials will be soooo cute!

Really love Ellie!

Kim x x x x

I think they are both lovely. Ellie is very cute for a little girl, and I love the name Ethan, got that down as one of my faves! :D

I like both names. I liked Elllie for us but hubby says she'll get called smelly ellie, or if she's overweight ''ellie the elephant'' (you have to think of these things!)

ps i dont plan on her stinking or being overweight :rotfl:

ooh i know an ethan thompson..

I loooooove the name ellie.. love it.. and it goes well with your last name.. as does ethan.. with i could have the name ellie.. but it would be ellie lee.. sounds a bit odd.. lol..

x x

I think Ellie is a lovely name!!!

Ethan's gorgeous too, I love that name but DH not interested :(

LOVE Ethan, if DD was a boy she was going to be Ethan & if this one is a boy he will be Ethan (although I think I'm having another girl!)

I love the name Ethan too but I'm biased, plus one of my Ethan's little friends at school is Ellie, both lovely names :D

Ethan is a gorgeous name :dance:

I disagree with Ellie's being called smelly ellie etc, I work at a preschool and we have a few Ellies and its never referred to like that. However Ellie is very popular at the moment and when Im at work I have to say 'which Ellie' if someone talks about one of the 'Ellie's'. But it might be different depending on the area you live in :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back