Middle Names Help needed please

Sugarhigh

Reaction score
Hi ladies, myself and my OH are in a bit of a pickle, we have decided on our 2 names and are dead set on them but we can't think of middle names Surname begins with G so mosta the nice names would make his/her initials a funny word like Evie Grace would be EGG or Lewis Oliver (LOG) please help us

Names are

Evie and Lewis

Do you have any middle names in mind? Any family names you'd like to use?

Valentine Xxx

we were going to use our grandfathers names but kinda hit a brick wall ont hat one because OH's dad and my grandad have the same name (William) so my dad started getting funny because we weren't using his name too and i love OH's nans name (Isabella) with Evie but again its unfair on my nan and her name doesnt look right with Evie (morag) so we are not using any family names now and we haven't a clue on names all we know is we want middle names lol

we're having 2 middle names to cover all bases, couldnt you have lewis william( your dads name ) or evie isabella morag? we are surname G too, hadnt thought about the initials being words !! will now :D

Evie Isabella Morag was the original idea along with lewis Roy William (our grandfathers names) but because of the mix up with it being OHs dads name too we decided to drop the family names

my Evie is Evie Mae but I liked a few one sylable names for a middle name : other one's considered were-

Evie Rose
Evie Jade
Evie Faye
Evie Grace
Evie Sophia

Thanks hun i was just coming on here to update this and let you all know that we had cosen Evie Grace :) now we just need a Lewis Middle name lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back