Cherelle's labour watch :) *****Baby Ifan is here******

You got out of hospital quick :) Better at home anyway so you can adjust quicker. How was your first night home? I found it all very overwhelming at first xx

You got out of hospital quick :) Better at home anyway so you can adjust quicker. How was your first night home? I found it all very overwhelming at first xx

yeah it is very overwhelming. So hard trying t recover too when theres a baby to look after, especially with the breastfeeding! ive hardly slept at all in the last few days and still feel a bit weird.

... off to give him his first bath now :) xx

Awww so pleased for you!
Was it all that bad pain wise then? I know you were worrying like me too. xxx

Awww so pleased for you!

dont worry Shauna, its like your body takes over and you just go into this weird daze really - i can hardly remember the birth now! Youll be fine xxx

Awww so pleased for you!

dont worry Shauna, its like your body takes over and you just go into this weird daze really - i can hardly remember the birth now! Youll be fine xxx

Yeah your body releases some hormones after you give birth that ease the memory of the pain, so that we'll go through it again :)

I think I was in a weird daze for about 5 days after the birth! Hope you're settling in ok! X

Congrats Cherelle, I clearly remember you getting your BFP!! Welcome to the world, Ifan!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back