My travel system!!

cherelle

Reaction score
Bit of a pointless thread but im just so excited! We have ordered our travel system this week and cant wait for it to arrive! This is the one we are getting :)

Attachments

• hauck-malibu-all-in-one-travel-system-trio-red-25374200.jpg
    hauck-malibu-all-in-one-travel-system-trio-red-25374200.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 49
very nice it like the one i ordered we went for red to... good choice hun xx

i brought this bout two months ago in black :D good taste lol!!!

lovely... im getting silvercross travel system in black... should be ready end of feb :) xx

Lovely :) I like wuite a lot of Haucks prams!

x

Hiya cherelle, i have just been looking around for prams online and found the travel system you're getting, I'm actually thinking i might get it myself now as it seems its such a good value for money :) xx

I love this one!! xx I got the Hauck Condor travel system in Sainsburys for £175 at the weekend there :) But i very nearly bought this one :) x

look how cute it looks!! so excited!!!! i dnt get mine till may though :(

KC22542-alt1_l.jpg

I have just bought the Silvercross 3d really looking forward to getting it its lovely

I have just bought the Silvercross 3d really looking forward to getting it its lovely

Where did you buy yours songbird? I'm just waiting for some money going in my bank and I'm buying the same one from babies r us, you're getting the car seat with it for free. Saving of £100

x x x x

i actually got mine of ebay. The lady selling it has only used a few times in the last month so it looks like new. I was going to get mine from Kiddicare and i was going to get the car seat as i need one due to the fact that i dont have a car so use cabs or get lifts with friends and having the full travel system will make life so much easier.

i was torn between the hauck and the excursion from mothercare which i went for. dont really know why. love the hauck range though. xxx

omg how sad am I, I am actually giddy at the thought of going to collect my new buggy tomorrow lol

I got my Hauck travel system from Kids Korner & we love it, found them on facebook through a friends recomendation x

Last edited:
Lovely travel system!! Similar to mothercare my4 which is what I went with :)

It's not sad to b excited about it it's great!!!

I love your red travel system!!!!! I so wish i could have one, but sadly need a double. DAMMIT. :talkhand:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back