EEEEEKKKK! im scared now TMI

thanks for your replies but i rang the labour ward last night. they told me to put a maternity pad on for 5 hours and ring back- which I did. Because I didnt soak the pad they said it is just very watery discharge and not my waters. I dont know if im more relieved or dissapointed :roll: Im glad i know what it is now tho. Anyway it wont be long whatever happens really.

Aww you aint got long anyways TD, though im glad it aint just me who has watery discharge.
It really does feel like i have wet myself in the mornings.

mrs_tommo22 said:
Aww you aint got long anyways TD, though im glad it aint just me who has watery discharge.
It really does feel like i have wet myself in the mornings.

i know, ive never had it like that before, it is so watery. im getting thru 3 or 4 pairs of undies a day, and thats with liners :oops:

So it seems it's just another delight of late pregnancy :think: great. :( I just can't wait for this baby to arrive.

:hug:

Sabrina said:
So it seems it's just another delight of late pregnancy :think: great. :( I just can't wait for this baby to arrive.

:hug:

lol, me either. It still hasnt quite sunk in yet tho. not like counting down to a holiday... im gonna be a mummy for the rest of my life :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back