My Stars

Layla

Reaction score
I have just read mine and Jase's stars, they are both so spooky! lol

mine says from the weekend i will enjoy a few quailty days at home with a loved one
Jases said on monday things will be hectic but he will receive some welcome news.

Jase dreamt the other night that i go in to labour early hours monday morning! he will be taking a week off work once the baby is born.

it all ties in with each other lol, i know im reading to much in to it, its only a bit of fun, but its still spooky! :D
lol
x

oohh!I love reading my stars! I hope it happens for you on monday!
xxx

It should be interersting to see what happens then!!

i love reading my stars. my oh thinks im mad 2 believe them sometimes. keep us posted though monday could be your lucky day :shock: :D :D :D

claire
xxxxxxxxxxxx

lol im excited now lol

Jase dreamt his sister went in to labour and the weight, he was right, so im hoping he is right about monday, altho teh weight he can be wrong about, he dreamt Coby was 10lbs 4oz! lol

My little sister was 10lbs 11. My mum was very brave!lol! I dont think i would wish that weight on anyone!lol! Im excited for you, I'll keep a look out on monday to see if you've disappeared from the forum!!
:D

xx

im normaly on by at least 9.30 every morning, so if im not here by then, you know i did go in to labour! lol

Well i will have a look! I will be on here all the time now because Ive finished my uni course for a year. Im bored already! :lol:

Think we should all make bets on whether monday is the day for you!!!hope it is

xx

i know what you mean about being bored, i havent worked through this pregnancy, I qualified from college in june and i was due to start work in september but i deicded to take a year out.

if it wasnt for this place i would have lost my mind i think!

what course were you doing in uni?

Doing an advertising degree, but they expect you to travel to London and make contacts as well as doing briefs they set you, I ended up very tired and stressed. Im glad Ive got this year off until next January, but i always feel lazy when Im just watching tv or on here!lol!

My OH tells me to relax, but ive had an easy pregnancy and I sometimes forget to slow down. But it is catching up with me now.

What did you qualify in?

xx

there is only so much rest you can have isnt there? Jase is always telling me to sit and do nothing, but i just cant, i get restless and bored after a while.

I qualified in hairdressing. im not sure if i will ever go back to it now tho, i love doing hair but not sure i could do it full time in a salon full of bitchy girls.

doing a childminding course at the mo, got my final mentoring session tonight and then i just have to go through poilce checks to be able to register.
i can work part time from home then which suits me coz i get to stay with Coby

Yeah, im thinking of doing a part time course next Jan instead of going back to uni. I was thinking beauty, with nails and facials etc., I could work from home then until bean can go to nursery. I couldnt leave my little one at a day care centre until it was at least 3, I want to see him/her grow up.

The course I want to do is 1 or 2 nights a week, so I can have the baby all day and Edd can have it when he gets back from work for a couple of evenings. There will be no child care costs, plus I can have some me time without doing a full time degree.

Im going to see how I feel in Sept. Childminding is a lovely thing to do! I dont know if I could put p with lots of kids messing up the house though!lol! A couple of friend's mums do it that I know, and they absolutely love it!

xx

thats a good idea, my ex MIL did a waxing course, she does it on teh side part time and makes alot of money from it.

I wont be able to put up with loads of kids messing up my house either lol, i only plan to have 1 or 2, that will do for me :)

1 or 2 is ok! My friends mum looks after babies to 10 year olds!! :shock:

She has a special playroom that is open plan with the kitchen, so the kids can all be seen, and they are not allowed in the rest of the house other than the garden!lol!bless them.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back