Will I ever have my baby!!??

Hi

Aww its any time now hun , when you least expect it
Katrina

When were you due?

Get some pineapple, I know you don't like it, I love it. ;) Hold your nose and eat it. :rotfl:

My hozzie dates were 8th-Monday just gone but my on dates from LMP was 6th-a week today..

I should defo have my baby by next week..surely :think: :pray:

Londoner Claire said:
Hopefully. My Ryan was 17 days late, just thought I'd throw that in. :rotfl:

:evil: NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If thats the case, I am going into hibernation next weekend and staying in bed till the little git decides its making an appearance :rotfl:

zoe c said:
[quote="Londoner Claire":120w7h9a]Hopefully. My Ryan was 17 days late, just thought I'd throw that in. :rotfl:

:evil: NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If thats the case, I am going into hibernation next weekend and staying in bed till the little git decides its making an appearance :rotfl:[/quote:120w7h9a]

Yep, induced EIGHT times and he still wouldn't come out. :rotfl:

Golly golly gum drops, I bet you thought it would never happen!!!

Typical boy huh!!?? OH was overdue by 14 days so I am expecting to be in for the long haul now :roll:

zoe c said:
Golly golly gum drops, I bet you thought it would never happen!!!

Typical boy huh!!?? OH was overdue by 14 days so I am expecting to be in for the long haul now :roll:

Yep, typical. I was two weeks late as well. Hoping Jade will be more like Karls others, I think they were all early.

Londoner Claire said:

OMG CLAIRE REALLY? you poor thing ... BUT do tell zoe thats not going to happen to her :rotfl: :rotfl: we could have a situation on our hands mate if she thinks shes going that long over! Claire i cant believe they had to induce you 8 times jesus i thought they'd of given you a section by then BUT NO like anything else they want you to SUFFER! hmmm am slightly hormonal today do hope its AF arriving and not a BFP :shock:

Alfiesmummy said:
Londoner Claire said:

OMG CLAIRE REALLY? you poor thing ... BUT do tell zoe thats not going to happen to her :rotfl: :rotfl: we could have a situation on our hands mate if she thinks shes going that long over! Claire i cant believe they had to induce you 8 times jesus i thought they'd of given you a section by then BUT NO like anything else they want you to SUFFER! hmmm am slightly hormonal today do hope its AF arriving and not a BFP :shock:

It was totally my fault, they told me it could take up to three inductions but I was in tears and begging them to try again as I was dead against a c-section which in the end I had to have anyway.

id of got the right hump if it hadnt worked first time for me as i was just sooo impatient, mind you hen it started to really kick off i told them i was going home i didnt want to do it anymore could i come back the next day ... they said no! :shock:

Alfiesmummy said:
id of got the right hump if it hadnt worked first time for me as i was just sooo impatient, mind you hen it started to really kick off i told them i was going home i didnt want to do it anymore could i come back the next day ... they said no! :shock:

Yeah it is so painful being induced isn't it. I can't even give it a go next time as they said that it could make the scar rupture so she'd better not be as lazy as Ryan was. :rotfl:

I am totally dreading being induced, I really am....

PLEASE PLEASE let it happen soon so I dont have to be :pray:

I've not known it not to work for other people, I wouldn't worry. Even after the last time if I could be induced again this time if I go over I'd still try that before going for the section.

zoe c said:
I am totally dreading being induced, I really am....

PLEASE PLEASE let it happen soon so I dont have to be :pray:

Are you listening to mummy baby??? Its time to come out now!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back