Will I ever have my baby!!??

Oooooooooo Jaidy said she was really peed off just before she went into labour. Not to raise your hopes, but it just might be hormonal as well as peed off-ness Hang on in there, at least you look beautiful now!

Now you know you didnt give OH his extra prezzie nor have pineapples!

We both crashed out last night, and I HATE pineapples and cant bring myself to eat one :puke:

MIL to be rang me before-her dentist told her she ate 4 tangerines and then bounced on her birth ball, she went in labour within the hour so I bought a bag of them before...on number two now...knowing my luck they will give me the s**ts :rotfl:

My sister went to see Fred the Weatherman when the This Morning set was in Liverpool, worked for her :lol:

Minime said:
My sister went to see Fred the Weatherman when the This Morning set was in Liverpool, worked for her :lol:

I dont think he is there anymore, DAMN I could of nipped along there tomorrow!!

What exactly did Fred do to send her into labour tho :think: :rotfl:

Zoe my predictions was that you'll go into labour tonight and baby will be born tomorrow, so you better be in labour by the time i wake up tomorrow morning or i'll be in a right huff with your little (lazy!) bundle of joy :shakehead: :lol: .

little*red said:
Zoe my predictions was that you'll go into labour tonight and baby will be born tomorrow, so you better be in labour by the time i wake up tomorrow morning or i'll be in a right huff with your little (lazy!) bundle of joy :shakehead: :lol: .

DITTO!

:wave: :rotfl: Still here and not a twinge!!! :x

Have been cleaning since 7pm, and now off out with the doggie for an hour into the park, so lets hope that kicks things off :pray:

OH wants an early dart from work today, so he insists I go into labour by lunchtime..... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Fingers crossed things start at lunchtime hun!! Sending lots of labour dust your way :hug:

Hi Zoe

Hope things happen today for you. You must be so fed up. I thought it would be today. Have you had any sights of labour yet?

Hannah X

c'mon lazy bubba, mummy wants u out so she can fuss u and we all wanna meet u!!!

hope things start happening soon zoe!!

I get the feeling your baby will be born tomorrow...think labour will start later today though, and baby will arrive in the small hours.

Hope the walk has done the trick though for you as I sure son't mind being wrong if you're gonna be earlier :hug: :hug:

get your hubby pin him to the bed and have SEX SEX SEX..make sure that no radiators are in the way though.. :rotfl:

zoe c said:
:wave: :rotfl: Still here and not a twinge!!! :x

Have been cleaning since 7pm, and now off out with the doggie for an hour into the park, so lets hope that kicks things off :pray:

OH wants an early dart from work today, so he insists I go into labour by lunchtime..... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bless Lee!!!

Rich said on Saturday he wanted me to go into labour so he didnt have to go back to work Monday and he got his wish :cheer:

Have you eaten those onion bhajis?????

oh zoe i come on here with such anticipation!!

hope its soon i'm continuing to send vibes for labour :| and thinking of you xx :hug:

Had some pains whilst walking in park, but they stopped when I stopped walking...

Been to my friends for lunch, now I am back home and not a sign :roll: Hmmm maybe a slight niggly back ache but again I think its just coz I am so uncomfy now....

Doesnt look like I am going to have to ring OH , he will be most upset he hasnt got his early dart :D

Jades, having curry and onion bhajis for tea :cheer: Fingers crossed they do the trick huh?? :pray:

:x Nope, big fat zilch again..

Took dog for a lonnnnggggggggg walk (its so painful and I waddle now), and even had a trip to B&Q..nothing. Not even a twinge. :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back