freaky horoscopes!

petchy

Reaction score
lol, i'm not the greatest believer in horoscopes, but my mum just phoned me and read me hers, dad's, OH's and mine as she thought they were a bit of a coincidence!

mum's said she is anxious about an event that is soon to happen, and unsure if she will be able to cope. (she told me she has been worrying if she's brave enough to be present at the birth, i have told her i would love her to be there if she wants to and makes it here in time)

dad's said that something joyous will happen this week that will bring him close to tears, and that he should take time out to just enjoy the happy feelings and let himself get carried away!

OH's said he will be in awe of a person he will meet for the 1st time this week!

and mine said i would meet someone for the first time and this person will greatly influence me and change my outlook on life!

it's kind of freaky don't you think?! it all sort of fits in with the arrival of the baby, so let's hope the stars are right and it will indeed happen for me this week!

my friend read her chinese year thingy her nad her mum r both the yr of the ox and guess wot it sed u will be a mother or grandmother before the end of the year and today she had her BFP

ooooohhh...i got goosepimples after reading that Petchy!! Weird hey.
Well sounds like it'll be this wek then according to your stars....gonna go buy paper and read ours!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back