hospital trip today..

Oh lovely I think you may have a.baby by.the.end of the week...

If you can try and get.some sleep today just incase rather.you wouldn't be knackered.
I've.gotta phone for my urine.results.as they found protein in wee at.hospital and sent.it off. So trays they most excitement.I've.got today lol. Oh.and.finished.the.front.garden the next.door.neighbour yesterday started talking to me lol. X x

So many people have said they think he's comin this week! Let's see!

Gotta tax the car today and do the school runs. Will take my time doing everything cos I move like a pensioner anyway!

Oh well ladies, you're still here. Are you getting frustrated?

I dreamt that I was having a bath (I don't have a bath only a shower) and my mum was with me, I stood up to get out the bath and my bump dropped really low. Then my mouth went into a spasm and I couldn't talk properly. Sat back down and could feel baby's head coming out and I was trying to say to mum "call the midwife" lol and then she popped out!!!!!

Oh blimely pinky it could be a look to the future!!!!! I wonder.if your have.a.bath or.water.birth x x

Well I'd like to use the new birthing pool in mw unit if its free when I'm there - thats if all goes to plan and I don't need to go to the labour ward. Defo don't want my mum there though lol.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back