My scan experience :)

awww what a cute pic of ur bean :) Sounds like ur gonna have ur hands full with that lil wriggler :) xx

Lol I know kanga that's what I said to my mum. We're gona be up all night while its doing its acrobatics lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

lovely pic so pleased for you :) x

so pleased you had a brilliant experience, its soo magical isnt it, i got my 20 weeks one tomorrow.
Thats a fab picture aswell, hope it put your mind at rest that all is ok. See the sickness was worth it :)
Get yourself over to Tri2 soon its soo much fun xxx

Thanks everyone!

Loula - just over a week til I'm in tri 2, just have to change my ticker lol xx

Arrrr getting a bit more excited about mine tomorrow now!!! Just hoping my lo behaves as he's got to come with us as we've got noone to have him!

Aaaw how lovely, glad you had a lovely experience. Can't wait for mine on Monday! Even if I am a little worried! Great pic too xx

wow hun, what a clear, scan!!!!!! Little one looks sooo cute!

xxx

Oh wow- what a lovely piccy, baby is curled up sitting up!!

Well done for getting to the 12 weeks scan and glad all was well in there

Hope you don't mind , I think baby looks like a little boy ! (will you be finding out the gender or waiting for a team yellow surprise? (I may have to wait another 6 mths to find out if I was right!!) ha

Last edited:
Awe, great pic! :) Sounds like you had a wonderful scan experience! Xx

Excellent scan picture :) Bet you were over the moon to see bubba moving about so much!
x

Thanks so much everyone.

JJmum - what makes u think its a boy? I think its a boy too and hubby is convinced its a girl. But I thought the scan looked a little girly lol. So I'm interested in why u think its a boy.
I don't mind either way, I just want it to be healthy. Got my 20 week scan on 3rd April and will DEFINITELY be finding out. X

:yay: Really glad that your scan went so well hun :D its amazing to see them flipping around and you can't feel it x x

Congratulations on such a fantastic exerience! You must be making a lovely, comfy home in there to have such a happy, bouncy baby!

Oh congratulations hun what a lovely picture! Sounds like you had a lovely experience :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back