My first scan....

newbie1984

Reaction score
So I know many of you have been waiting for this..... I had my first scan and it was amazing!!!!! Saw the baby as clear as anything, kicking its feet and waving its arms all over the place!!!! Heard the heartbeat too. The whole experience was surreal but everything was fine! She said the NT part looked fine. I have a cyst or something too but she said it was totally normal and it will probably just go on its own accord. Anyway, here is the photo!!!! My dates were spot on too so EDD is 18.12 :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338997550.087424.jpg

Wow!! So happy for you :) bet you're do happy and relieved!! X

Last edited:
Excellent news and what a lovely piccie!

xxxxxxxxxxx

That scan is beautiful.. OMG i so want to cry right now! xx

Awwww wow lively pic bet u were soooo pleased :pompom:

Babydust to all

Awwwww :D. Don't mean to tri-hop but this is so lovely and what a gorgeous clear picture of bubs as well :). You must be so excited :D.
xxx

What a lovely pic! So pleased it went well :) xx

what a great scan pic = so clear! what a cute little Xmas bundle! My dd was due 15th December and was so worried I would go overdue and she either wouldn't be there for xmas or I would be in hospital for xmas - but she was good and came on the 16th!

did your other half make it to the scan in the end? with or without mcdonalds ;)

oh my gosh congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still nervous about my first scan but your pic made me a little excited too :)

We had to really try and move it and he was all curled up. We couldn't really get it to lay straight. I'm over the moon it went well. Still cant quite believe there is a baby in my belly lol

Oh and by the way, I drank so much water she told me to empty my bladder lol she said you don't need to drink water now for the scans as the machines are modern lol

What a fantastic pic! I don't think I've ever seen one so clear!

Congratulations on your first scan :yay: so pleased it went well for you xx

They had a new ultrasound machine but the sonographer was set on getting me a good picture for my £4 lol the other one she gave me doesn't even look like a baby!

This is the other photo they gave me. I'm not sure this one is even of my baby! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339006909.205346.jpg

Your second one looks like my scans looked on number one, they can never get a clear picture on me lol!

Your frst pic is fab, you must be so happy. So glad it went ok for you hun and you got some great images to remember :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back