My scan experience :)

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Hey all!!

Well I had my scan today. It was AMAZING!
As soon as the baby appeared, it looked like it was waving! Was the cutest thing ever!
Then I shrieked 'OMG ITS WAVING' lol and as soon as I spoke, it done a sumersault and then started sucking its thumb. Lol so then I said 'omg its sucking its thumb' lol and it did a few more flips and turns. It was moving about so much, it was upside down and round every direction, at one point, it even stuck its bum right up to the camera lol.
It was the best experience ever!

Got a pretty good scan pic, but it looks like it has a giant ear! Lmao! Hope it grows into it lol.
I'm on cloud 9 right now I really am lol.

We also decided not to have the downs syndrom screening, because it wouldn't change anything either way for us, so we're not going for it.

Anyway, here's my beautiful little munchkin! Xx

Attachments

• IMG-20120125-00224_1_1.jpg
    IMG-20120125-00224_1_1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 55
Aww congrats! Were you measured at what you thought you were? Our baby hardly moved in our scan apart from to stick its leg in the air and a hand to its head, so I'm going to have some sugar before the next scan to get some movement hopefully haha!x

No I measured at 11+5, just can't be bothered changing my ticker yet lol.

It was 50.2mm. The best looking 50.2mm I've ever seen lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Brilliant picture and lovely story hun! See LO playing around in there for you and hubby must have been magical!! xx

p.s did you have the dating plus nuchal measurements?

:yay: Congratulations!! I've been stalking this afternoon waiting for your post. Your LO looks like a proper cutie!! I think the giant ear might be an arm and hand up on his/her head.

I completely agree with you about the outcome of the test, we had it but it wont change the the way we feel in anyway, just that we will be a bot more prepared should we recieve a high risk result.

Great pic, you must be over the moon xx

Aw, that sounds amazing. The picture is beautiful too. You must be so, so happy!
We're not having the downs screening and we didn't for our daughter either. My midwife seemed to be a little unsure as to why I wouldn't have it done, but like you said, it wouldn't change any decisions during the pregnancy.

Amazing!!!

Lovely lovely lovely post and scan pic, don't know why, but have come over all tearful (in a good way) must be the hormones!! Haha

Xxxx

Lol aww thanks so much everyone!
I'm a little tearful reading all these lovely replies, gotta hold myself together I'm at the hairdressers lol.

Karate kid - the sonographer just said all measurements were normal, didn't specifically mention nuchal but I was so elated I didn't even think to ask lol. If he said all was normal, I'm assuming that includes nuchal? X

Probably hun, we feel the same as you, no matter what we are keeping this baby so will just go with measurements x

Ahh lovely pic...how exciting xx

What a lovely picture - it's a great feeling isn't it? xx

Awwww, great pic hun! You have a beautiful little baby there :')

Congratulations jayjay. It's amazing isn't it!! Glad you will be joining us in tri 2 soon too!!

Yay! Glad you had such a good experience, it really is amazing and a moment to treasure :) xx

Fab pic of lil one :)

Last edited:
:dance: Yay Jay!! Great to hear you had a fab experience. I'm loving your excitement. Xx

Wow that's perfect scan :) sounds amazing !!!

Vicki xx

Thanks everyone!
I'm still on cloud 9 lol, can't get my dancing baby out of my head x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member