JUST HAD MY FIRST SCAN!!!!

littlebump

Reaction score
Hi all

I've just had my first scan!! It was amazing - got to see him/her doing a little jig and a lot of thumb sucking, and got some great ultrasound piccies. Most importantly everything looks fine and dandy - what a relief!

Just wanted to pass on the good news!!

LB xx

Congradulations on the great Scan theyre so exciting and make PG seem more real

It certainly does. I can't stop looking at the pictures and have had a big grin on my face all day!

Congratulations littlebump!

How many weeks are you? I am 7 weeks and having an appointment with an obstetrician on friday then my first ante natal on may 10th. Wondering which one will include the scan?

I can't wait!!!!!

lou :)

im new to this... im having my first scan 2moro and it doesnt seem real at the mo.. but after seeing thre baby 2morro it will do... my 3rd...feel like im startin all over again with my first again,as my youngest will be 8 and my oldest will be 12..teenagers and toddler :shock: lol

I'm 12 & a half weeks.

I have another scan at 22 weeks by which time baby will be very well developed - it's all very exciting!

I KNOW WHAT U MEAN IT FEELS AMAZING TO SEE YOUR BABY!
I HAD A SCAN AT 16 WEEKS THEN AT 19 WEEKS, SHE HAD GROWN SO MUCH. I AM NOW 31 WEEKS AND COUNTING. DID U FIND OUT THE SEX?

No - it was too early to see the gender, although we would really like to keep it a surprise so we're hoping that when it comes to my next scan at 22 weeks, he/she will have his/her legs crossed (my friend wanted to keep it a surprise but her son was not shy and apparently it was pretty obvious at their last scan!!)

Did you find out you were having a girl at 16 weeks then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back