My reading from Cheri

Eveadel

Reaction score
Thank you for being patient wiht me while I got back to your reading. They are showing a GIRL and they relate her to JULY so this is either birth month concieve month or the month you find out in. When it comes to your daughter would say that at a young age, appears to be more of a tomboy in the way that she plays. Shes someone who is good with words, at times can be a bit outspoken and really likes to have things done a certain way. You might find that she has a bit of a stubborn personality when it comes to things that she plans for, but shes always a good friend and will try and help people get ahead on their own as well. Shes got a good sense of humor, can be sarcastic at times and really has a knack for making people relax and have a good time. Shes got amazing confidence in herself and her abilities and really puts forward an effort that you jsut can't deny. I think that you will find that she tends to give everything she does 110% when she can and really good with being focused and working hard.

Shes someone who I would say is more apt to take charge, not one to sit around and wait for someone to make a plan, she can often take into consideration othe rpeoples advivce and ideas, but in the end really does rely on her education, her knowledge, her inuitiion when making a decision. Shes someone that you know does not take things like that lightly and really will try her best to make something wrok and go well.

They show your daughter having a passion for acting and really is pretty good with picking roles that really make her personality shine.

When it comes to career paths, they show her wroking in a property managemnet company, handling ALOT of work.

When it comes to marriage i See her closer to 24, they will have one boy and one girl of their own.

Let m eknow if you have any questions
Thanks
Cheri

Very exciting - I got mine this morning too!!

July isnt far away for a BFP........!! :D Fingers crossed!!

Good to read that its completely different to mine (except the bit about her having a boy & a girl later in life).

She said July & girl for me too. Hopefully we'll be in 1st tri together :pray:

ooo she said July and Boy for me! :cheer:

:pray: that all our predictions are right x

im june and boy, its seems a bit spooky too me as im using an ovulation calander and looking into next month dates im fertile twice next month at the begining and then towards the end :shock: :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back