Got my Cheri 22 reading

libs

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer:

Anyways, enough about me, lets get to your DAUGHTER and I relate her to MARCH

When it comes to your daughter would tell you that I see her as someone who is very affectionate. especially as a young girl really loves to give opeople hugs, high fives or a wink. Shes very good socially and really enjoys getting to know people. Shes very open and honest about what he is thinking and feeling and really willing to help someone who is in need. They show her with a little brother so would say to expect baby number three. :shock: (same as other fortune teller told me - 3 babies...but 2 pregnancies)

I think that you will find that shes pretty good wtih people. knowing what things really get them off their rockers and avoiding those. Always seems to know what people really like and seems to be generous with her time, is very thoughtful and interested in getting to know people better. Always asking them questions about thier day, what they are thinking, what they like or dont like. She is genuinely interested in hearing about people.

I think that you will find that she has a passion for writing, seems to be someone who does amazing in english class in school and aruond teh age of 16 is encougage to submit a short storey to a contest that the school hears about. Not only does she get her piece published, but wins money for the school to be put towards education for creative writing.

When it comes to career paths, Is ee your daughter as a writer. I believe that she does some retail,. works as a nursing assitant before getting her first novel published. i feel at the beinging, publishes her wrok under a "male" pen name before her books become well known. Still really enjoys writing short stories, but sometimes turns those stories into something longer.

When it comse to marriage I see her closer to 24, they will have two boys of theri own.

so..the thing is..I won prizes for my writing and still write :shock:
and as I've posted before I always had this thing about December, it's always been in my mind. If I conceived in March - it would be a december baby :think:

just google cheri22 and you'll find her site

March seems aaages away to wait for your BFP :shakehead:
It seems wrong that you would get pregnant the month I give birth. I'm not having that at all. :talkhand: I demand you get pregnant sooner - I shall be having words with this cheri lady :lol:

that's sounds promising libs. Hope it all comes true for you :hug:

:x :x :x Can't believe I STILL haven't had my damn reading and I've sent her like 6 mails now!!! It's starting to p!ss me off!

oh libs my fingers and toes are crossed for you! :pray:

Well this is my month as cheri said september as the birth month which would mean i would hopefully get my BFP this month so we'll have to wait and see.

if i get it i will be on cloud 9!!!!!! :pray: best xmas present ever! :D

I hope she comes through for you! I've just been inspired by your thread and paid her for a prediction. Here's hoping.... :pray:

she actually said I'd have a girl :D

the little brother bit was that this little girl would have a little brother :shock:

no she won't - I've seen enough travellodges to last me a lifetime :rotfl:

hey u never kno . sometimes it works like that u wait and wait and wait for a baby and then u get 2 ahhahahahahahahahahahah

it be a blessing in disguise :rotfl:

:shock:

don't :shock:

that's what the other fortune teller told me :shock:

Its not funny :shakehead:

my dining table only seats 4 :cry:

lol well u might need to buy an extra seat but u got a long time to think bout tha yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back