I went psychic reading mad long sorry!!!

wombat384

Reaction score
:oops: Couldn't help myself and got a reading from Cheri22, Jennyrenny and Brooke777 :oops:
What do you all make of these?

Hi Wombat,
This and the next cycle are going to be a little wonky in terms of length. This one seems to go one forever and the next is shorter. The reading indicates that November is a key month for you. I feel that your BFP may have to wait til the start of December but November is connected to it so I feel the cycle that starts a pregnancy is connected to November at least. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of August 2009 - the EDD and birthdate show fairly close together - the 15th is referenced.
Also a baby girl shown in the future referenced the month of September (likely the birthmonth - towards the end of that month (around the 27th). Year isn't specified as there aren't that many cards in the deck to go years into the future. And besides, the further into the future you reading, the less detailed it gets.

Jennifer

(that was the first one)

Hi there

I have just paid for a two question reading through your site and am attaching a photo of myself and my husband to assist you in your reading.

My questions are:
1: When will i conceive my first child?
I'm being shown "by December" for conception or BFP.

2: Will we have a boy or a girl?
This baby is shown to be a BOY!

(second one, can you see a pattern?)

and i got this one today from cheri22

Hi Wombat

Thank you for being patient with me while I got back to your reading. They show me a GIRL and they connect her to AUGUST so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. They also show her having two brothers.

When it comes to your daughter most people often think that shes older than what she is. Shes someone who is really mature for age, and seems to really understand what is needed, and how things should be done. Often looking out to make things more organized and easy for everyone> Shes got such an outgoing and positive personality, someone who tries to see the good in everyone. Shes not the type to hurt anyone intentionally and usually will go out of her way for people. Shes very sentimental, someone who loves to do surprises. They show her as someone who seems to learn things easily. They show her to be happy, easy going and just going along for the ride. Not too demanding. Shes going to really help her brothers and you along. Shes the type to just help when she feels you need it. They show just over 3 years age gap between her and her brothers. I am unsure if the boys are twins or if they are just extremely close in age.

When it comes to your daughter, they show her loving to play with dolls., They also show her as someone who wants to collect the china dolls. Usually going for ones that have curly hair and long. Very pretty dresses. They show her having a dresser that is waist height and shes got about 6 in her collection that she absolutely treasures.

When it comes to career paths, they show her connected to working in a nursing position. I believe that this is more of a "unit clerk" and involved more in the files than anything else.

When ti comes to marriage I see her closer to 21, they will have one boy of their own.

let me know if you have any questions

So what do you all think? :lol:

I don't know whether to believe it all now to be honest. It kinda threw me when Cheri said my son will marry at 21. Most people don't marry at all nowadays, never mind at 21, lol. Plus, she mentioned my 'husband'. If she was that psychic, wouldn't she know I wasn't married?

I agree with cori I am not sure what to believe personaly(sp?) I think the readings should be taken as a bit of fun I had one from Cheri and Jenny and they both said May and a Girl and they was wrong for me and even though I took it as a bit of fun it was still in the back of my mind in May when I could of conceived, find out or give birth and in September when I could of conceived or find out to give birth in May 09. One of my mates had 1 from Cheri and she was wrong with her as well and my friend took it so seriously that when the months cheri said had come and gone she was so upset and distraught....although she is a drama queen at the best of times :shhh: :lol:... it was so upsetting to see her put so much hope into these readings. :hug: :hug: :hug:

The one good thing the readings did give me was hope that I would get my bfp.

Yeah i only did it for a bit of a laugh and found it a little funny/spooky how they were all pretty similar. I'm certainly not going to base all my hopes on it and i'm sure my husband wouldn't be impressed if i told him we would only have sex next month cos there's no point other months lol

I had a psychic reading just over a year ago at a friend's house - she did some stuff about past and future. She was scarily accurate about the past btw!

She did say that we would have our first child quite soon after we married (been married just over 10 months) and that it would be a blonde boy. We'll have to wait and see whether she was right?????

I do believe that a certain amount of what the psychics say becomes correct because of self-fulfilled prophecy - i.e. if they say you will get a new job in a certain place, perhaps you are more likely to apply and interview for jobs in that area?

Would be brilliant if someone's reading was spot on for both date and gender though wouldn't it!

PS - Part of me is, I am certain, a bit psychic as the last 3 people I have known who had babies I have been absolutely sure of the babies sex from day one and right every time! I'm also one of those spooky people who knows exactly who is on the phone and why they are calling (wooooooooooooo!) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back