• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Psoriasis Thread

dannii87

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I got some new cream off my doctor for my psoriasis last week and have recently started using it. I'm planning on keeping a little picture diary to see if there is any improvement while using it.

I have been using it for about 3 days now and it has made a difference I know when you see the pics you'll find that hard to believe lol :oops: )

The pics aren't very nice, you're warned!

No editing (EEEEK) so these are the real thing;

Psoriasis260508no2-1.jpg

Psoriasis260508-1.jpg

I'll post again in a few days so fingers crossed this cream is going to work!! :cheer: :pray:

xxx

got my fingers crossed that it will work!

Oooh I hope it works for you hun! Nice of the doctor to listen up to your problems and give you something. Really hope it makes a difference :pray: xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I remember reading before about how much your psoraisis bothered you and wanted to say that it probably looks a lot worse to you than it does to the rest of us!

My mum has suffered with it on and off for years and I think the cream they gave her worked wonders!

I get exzema (but can't spell it!) and it used to be bad so i know how self-concious it can make you feel!

But you look great! And i mean that!!! and i hope the cream does what it should for you! xxxx

I was expecting it to be really bad as i've read your posts before. Thats nothing Dannii! Hope the cream works for you but i wouldn't be bothered with what you've got its hardly noticeable! Mines alot worse than that.. the suns been out here so it has cleared up alot but still there. What cream have you got?.. sure i'll have tried it as i've tried loads :roll: xx

I hope the cream works for you sweet heart :hug: :hug:

it dosnt look as half as bad as you say love and you our a gorgoues person inside and out :D

i was badly bullied at school for having acne and even today its not gone though pregnancy has helped me out a hell of alot thank you my wonderful son

so i know some of what you feel men were not intrested in me at all
i met James id had no serious relationships as men thought i was ugly till i was and adult

you our beautiful 8)

sarah :hug: :wave:

Aww thank you girls! :hug:

I know it's terrible though, I mean, just look at it!! It's awful!! How can I wear short sleeved tops with that on my arms?! :lol: :oops:

I'm loving this cold weather at the moment :rotfl: Jumpers are out, ironed and ready to wear, short tops are locked in the wardrobe!

I wouldn't believe any of you if you said you'd walk out the house with that on show though, noooo way!! :shakehead: :lol:

Thanks though girlies, I'm just praying this cream works!! :pray: xxx

oh hun, its not as terrible as you describe if these pics show it true!
But i totally understand how you must feel, i used to have terrible exema just on my arms when i was little. Im not complaining, it doesnt look bad really, just not as smoothe and lovely as some.
I really hope your new cream makes a difference, who knows, next summer you could be on the beach with little evie in a bikini....

Ooo, does the sun help at all? i know my skin clears up totally in the summer compared to the winter.

I hope the cream works for you hun, I have a rash too from all the scratching I've been doing from my Pregnancy Itch and it does make you feel self-conscious (sp?), I totally know how you feel :hug: :hug:

I did expect to scroll down and see something horrific....But then what bothers us is relative to each of us.

The pigment in the bottom of my lip started to change about 2 years ago,. Then it stopped. Since I have been pregnant it has increased. I am starting to become very aware of it.

Even though it does not look that bad, I can see why it bothers you. Especially as you are young and so pretty. I really hope your cream works chick :hug:

Aww Danni, those pics dont look bad at all!

I can only imagine how it makes you feel having it tbh, i've got exzema on my arms atm and i hate it :roll: it's not even bad tbh.

I hope the cream works for you hun

That's more like it!! lol!! I know you can notice it so I'm glad you're all saying it doesn't look TOO bad rather than you can't even notice it :rotfl:

Thank you girls! I soooo hope it works :D xx

to be perfectly honest danni thats a very mild case of psiorasis, it can be alot alot worse than that. My husband has it and he has never been able to get rid of it for years, however there was some cream he got that really worked wonders for a while and then it stopped working and its never been the same again, if anything its got worse, but even he doesnt have it as bad as some. Clearly it can be alot worse than even his.

Of course I understand that no matter how mild the case you just want it gone now and forever.

What cream is it your using? I hope that it works for you and wish you all the best with it.

Analiza, this isn't bad at all for me! This is actually quite good :lol:

About 3 months ago it covered most of my arms but the little bit of sunshine we got cleared most of it up.

I won't even show pics of my knees, but they are covered. My ankles are terrible too but they won't prescribe creams when it is THAT bad because nothing ever works when it flares up badly.

I was offered UV treatment and waited a year for my first treatment, a week before I was due to use it I find out I'm pregnant so can't lol typical!! xx

sorry danni didnt realise there was more to it than just your arms and what you showed in the photos.

Hope the cream works for you, husband goes to the sunbed from time to time to try and help it and it does make a difference. Obviously you cant do that until Evie is born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back