• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Psoriasis Thread

Don't worry hun!! :hug: I'm really not bothered about the rest because it's so easily hidden :D xx

It's not too bad at all. My husband used to suffer a few years back and so much of it was stress related..... are you stressed alot of the time? Also, when he cut back on dairy he saw a huge improvement. Easier said than done when pregnant but worth a go.

xxx

Is the cream natural? Be careful of putting anything with steroids or hydrocortisone on your skin whilst pregnant. I'm sure the doctor wouldn't give you anything with either whilst your pregnant but just thought I'd warn you just in case. Hope it works! I've given up on looking for a magical cure for psoriasis. The best thing for it is sun!

It's got a very mild steroid in it and I'm ONLY allowed to use it on my arms, no where near my belly.

I have to go back next week to show him how it's worked and I also have to cut the usage down to once a day instead of the normal "twice" which is ok as it's sticky and horrible!

xx

I hope the cream works too hun! :hug:
As others have said though, its really not that bad! I can understand you see it differently as its you lol I know I would if it was me!
Joes brother has it quite bad on his face!
But hey I can assure you that your psoriasis is that last thing people see with you Dannii! :D

Hi Dannii.
hope the cream works hun. at least there is something safe u can use in pregnancy.
I have a scalp problem. sebhorric eczema. which is mild but i can't use the medicated shampoo i like any more. right u will say its in ur scalp who cares. but it is bad when it hits me. it gets really really oily and i lose hair in patches.
so don't feel bad hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back