• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Home! and bump pic to show the difference with no water!

what a time you are having!!

glad you are home. good luck hun :hug:

yes hun, its clear fluid and like a cup full at a time, then for an hour or so im wet, then i stop.. i do not like it... :wall:

:hug: :hug:

Gosh you are having such a hard pregnancy...This LO needs a serious talking to after the birth :hug:

Hi

Glad yourhome and everything is okay so far hun.
So somtime in the next 3 weeks you will have LO wow.
What a differnce in your bump pics its crazy!!
I was always told if waters break ide have to have baby within 2-3 days? must be for only full term then?? , good thing for you though at least you can give baby a little but more time to mature hopefully.
Hope you get some rest before LO arrives , good luck hun
:hug: Katrina

wow what a difference! u hardly look pregnant without the water! :shock:
can water not build back up then? (sorry if i sound really dumb!)

glad ur home and well, look after urself :hug:

im still trying to find out trixipaws about fluid building bck up but im not sure!

Had a very uncomfortable night last night though wasnt nice when he moved at all, it really hurt :cry:

well i lost yet more fluid yesterday so doesnt look like its sealed it self..

really expecting baby to come soon now, will see what they say on monday when i go and get checked, lets hope the infection is staying away :wall:

wow can see the difference SSS, wonder if thats why i look like a prize winning heifer?
Dont sound comfy though wothout any water, hope this baby arrives soon asnd gets the care he needs off you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back