My poor baby....

ERIN84

Reaction score
Poor Emily has such bad eczema! Her legs are bleeding with it! She has 2 antibiotic creams and a normal one and they are just not working. It is really affecting her today, I have mits on her but she is till trying to scratch. Whenever I go to change her nappy she cant wait to get to her legs! She has cried constatly today, which is so unlike her.

So annoyed, I rand up docs this morning and was told thier system has changed. You can no longer ring up on the morning, you have to pre book! Tried to tell me they didnt have anyhting till FRIDAY!!!! I was mad and managed to get her in tommorrow afternoon. Wish I could do something for her x

Poor Emily has such bad eczema! Her legs are bleeding with it! She has 2 antibiotic creams and a normal one and they are just not working. It is really affecting her today, I have mits on her but she is till trying to scratch. Whenever I go to change her nappy she cant wait to get to her legs! She has cried constatly today, which is so unlike her.

So annoyed, I rand up docs this morning and was told thier system has changed. You can no longer ring up on the morning, you have to pre book! Tried to tell me they didnt have anyhting till FRIDAY!!!! I was mad and managed to get her in tommorrow afternoon. Wish I could do something for her x

awww poor lamb.

we just changed from hydrocortisone 1 percent to a new cream called Dioderm 0.1 percent hydrocortisone...doc assures me it is just as effective.

problem with the creams is that they thin the skin. We are lucky my son is not too bad with it.

There are literally hundreds of creams to try, get on to the doctor again.

another one that is recommended is bio oil.

and when my son is quite itchy we bathe him in Dead sea salt. quite pricey but very effective

good luck x

Poor wee love! Is she on formula? Have they considered she might have some sort of allergy making it worse? My friend uses Aveeno moisturiser on her wee one as well as the hydrocortisone. Poor babe!

Skimpy - Thanks!! i will ger some dead sea salt - i dont care if its expensive. i just want her out of the pain!

megs - yes the doc said that it may be a case of an allergy so I think when we go tommorrow we will be reffered to have some tests done.

Gave her bath a while ago (with oilatum in it) and she just couldnt stop scratching. i had to wash her and rob had to hold her hands. She scratched so much, she broke a bit of her skin on her chest too :-( Didnt take away the enjoyment of her bath though - she loves it! ITs the only time today she has been content!

Been to docs today and they are referring her as an urgent case to a dermatologist. Lets hope they can help!

really hope they can help, not nice for the poor babba! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back