my poor babba...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Teething has well and truly started...

so she was wearing her dribble bib today, the neckercheif kind...which of course my Dad had to ask her 'where she had parked her horse'....:eh:

and tonight we had our first 'teething poo'......proper runny (sorry tmi) and has left her wee bum a bit red.

Calpol to the rescue....

xx

Aaawww bless her hope it's over nice and quick. Sudocream will stop any poo burns hun xxxxxxx

Lol teethings just great isn't it!!

Get ready for the influx of leaky nappies!!

Jake started around then and is still suffering and has none yet :(

we have bupanthen.....its great for sore bums! she has not had one bit of nappy rash or soreness since we started using it :)

she has gone straight off to sleep tonight...no problem. calpol must have kicked in and the dentinox gel...i am so prepared!! ha ha...had it all in the cupboard for weeks. She has been dribbling and chomping down on everything in sight for a couple of weeks now...but tonight was the first Teehing Poo! xx

Awww... Poor lil girlie... :-(

aww, Alyssa has been like that for weeks and nothing yet. good on u being prepared tho lol. teething powders at the ready!

think i am in for a long night...she already woke 2 x crying

i hate seeing her like this...its so not like her :( xx

Awh the poor little mite :( I really hope she manages to have a bit of rest tonight . The bepanthan and teething gel will be your beat friend x

i have those nelsons teething granules too.....and calgel....and nurofen for babies....lol..the lot

yeah, she settled fine and i didnt hear another peep from her til about 4:30am......

i am sure this morning, there is a white bit on her bottom gum...of course when i went to investigate further she shut her mouth tight! ha ha

I will try and peep again later.......maybe the tooth is closer to the gum that i thought! x

Macy has had it since 9 weeks. And now I hate calpol as sometimes I worry I give it to her too much.

We have the top 2 cutting at the mo. so I have a snotty, grizzly madam. Hope Hannah is ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back