My poor baby is sick

katie_lou

Reaction score
My poor LO is ill , she has been out of sorts for a few days by refusing milk an pulling at her ears . I went the walk in centre in Saturday and it turns out all her throat and ears are inflamed .

They have just said to give her capol , I hate her being unwell she seems so unhappy . I wasn't very happy with the walk in centre the refuse to see her at first they actually said they were able to treat her but would rather I went to a different walk in centre across the other side of Liverpool as it was for under 16 . After arguing for what seemed like forever plus ruby screaming try decided to treat her there attitude was awful to actually say we can treat her but we would rather you go to a different centre is disgusting .

Xxx

I can't believe they said that! As if they'd prefer you to drag her half across town. Calpil is their answer to everything, i hope she gets better soon its awful whentheyre ill I always wish I could take charlies pain for him x

I can't believe they said that! As if they'd prefer you to drag her half across town. Calpil is their answer to everything, i hope she gets better soon its awful whentheyre ill I always wish I could take charlies pain for him x

Thanks hun - I just feel abit useless at the min x

Poor baby! I hope she feels better! Xx

ohh poor Ruby!!! hope she gets better soon xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111