Hello! Newbie TCC & first ever forum i've joined :D

MrsU

Reaction score
Firstly, a big HI to everyone :wave: :wave:

Been lurking for a few days, finally took the plunge to join my first ever forum :oops: & be big un brave & post. Figured your not gonna kill me? lol

Anyway I'm Kelly, I'm 28 & live in the Manchester area. Been married to DH for 3 fab yrs. TCC has been on the cards for a number of years, i'm just a bit of a control freak i think, un just wanted to get life reasonable sorted first! Anyway, i've just finished my degree this year, i've got a job i love & have progressed to where I want to be :D & we've just started the extension on the house, so we can fill it with LOTS of babies (fingers crossed) didn't want to be doin it when we have little ones :lol:

So now is the time!! :D :clap:

I've just had the implant removed 2 weeks ago, so i'm waiting to find out about my cycle (set my ticker to 28days being optimistic)

Dont know what else to say so..... Hi again to all, with lots of love & baby dust from me :wave:

Kelly xx (AKA MrsU)

Hi Kelly!!

Welcome to the forum, I will no doubt see you in the TTC section!! Hopefully you dont have to wait too long for your bfp! :)

hey welcome to the forum! :wave:

we wont eat you you will just end up crazy and POAS mad!!

I had my implant removed in July my AF went back reg pretty much straight away after 2 yrs, but its now 3 weeks late! (but only gettin bfns so its officialy AWOL!)

hopefully your ticker isnt being optimistic!!

Good luck hope you get your BFP soon

see ya around TTC

xxxx

Thanks for the friendly welcome ladies :hug:

Looks like i'll be seeing some of you on the tcc board, thanks again xx

Hi Mrs U, Im also a Kelly and origionally from the Manchester area. Im pretty new on here also but Im already hooked and the ladies on here are fantastic. Good luck and see you soon on TTC xxx

Hello kelly...im not far from you, in Warrington! :wave:

Welcome to a fab forum!!

xx

oooohh Lily, my DH is from Warrington - Locking Stumps

Cyprus08 said:
oooohh Lily, my DH is from Warrington - Locking Stumps

I lived on trefoil close for 5 years :D Left in 2005

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics