My M + D :-(

libs

Reaction score
are splitting up :( - and it looks like for good :cry:

dad was always messing round when we were younger, but it all stopped 11 years ago

now he's done it again and mum's said that's it. We haven't seen her since last night - I'm going to run round in a min and see if dad's car there - if not call in.

I haven't had the heart to say anything to Josh yet, but they all know something's wrong as we've asked them not to call in nana's as she's busy. They're usually in and out all day. :(

Feel stupid at the age of 33 with all this.

Did feel v proud of Mum tho - she threw every piece of crockery she could find at him :rotfl: she usually just keeps it all inside. Just glad I rescued my glasses from there a few weeks ago :rotfl:

Oh Libs thats sad - my mum split up with my stepdad last year - they had been married for 24 years and then their business went into receivership and she found out he was having an affair with a girl my age!! It has taken 12 months but I think we are over the worst now - only problem is she is very lonely. Trying to get her to join a dating agency but she hasnt got any confidence - she is 62 and it would be so sad if she was alone for the rest of her life!

It is sad, but go Lib's mum. No woman deserves to be cheated on - in any way whatsoever. What a fabulously strong woman she is.

:hug: for you and your family :hug:

oh hun, its not silly at all, my mum and dad split up about a year ago and it was the hardest thing ever, ive now found out my mum was having an affair for 6 years so i know what your going through xx :hug: :hug:

Oh libs, I'm sorry to hear that, but it sounds as if your dad has put her through an awful lot :hug: :hug:

atm she's decided not to rush into anything - so they're sharing a house rather than being together if you know what I mean. I think she's a little scared (understandably) at being alone :( so she's decided that she's making the rules atm and going to take her time. I still haven't seen my dad - easiest to avoid the situation. But spoke to her at length yesterday about how it's her decision and whatever she decides we'll support her. She's still not happy she has the complete story :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back