• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Little Pony anyone??!

Anna B

Reaction score
Hi!
I am officially a nutcase!! Well, thats what a lot of people tend to think when I tell them I collect My Little Pony. I have over 500 (might be over 600 now, need a recount) in my collection, and have no plans on stopping anytime soon!

I love hearing other peoples childhood memories of times with their ponies, so if anyone feels like sharing.......?

oooo i had loads of these growing up, i have to movies sum where lol

What a great collection!! Well done!! :dance:
Loved My Little Pony as a kid Anna, Bubbles was always my fave hehe :cheer: And I understand the collecting too, though I collect Tatty Teddy these days. Also loved Care Bears, was never a Barbie girl :lol:

Oh my goodness thats loads!!

I have never collected anything! My hubby collects Bad Taste Bear ornaments! He has about 400 or so of them!

S. xx

Anna B said:
Hi!
I am officially a nutcase!!

Then youve come to the right place hun, you'll fit right in :rotfl:

I used to love my little pony, I cant remember any of the names but my fave was pink with a lilac tail and mane and im pretty sure she had stars on her rump?

I used to LOVE My Little Pony. My very first school bag for Primary 1 was a My Little Pony one, I still have photos, it was bigger than me haha.

I loved My Little Ponies & Care Bears as a kiddie. I was looking at the My Little Ponies Dream Castle the other day that my Mum had dug out of ther loft! posie (is that right :think: ) was my fav. :D

Redshoes said:

What a great collection!! Well done!! :dance:
Loved My Little Pony as a kid Anna, Bubbles was always my fave hehe :cheer: And I understand the collecting too, though I collect Tatty Teddy these days. Also loved Care Bears, was never a Barbie girl :lol:

Bubbles is my favorite too!

Wow, I didn't think this would get so many replies so fast :dance:

Nicki-yep, there is a Posey, yellow body with pink and green flowers, pink (or faded to white) hair, lovely pony :D

Glitzy-hmmm, stumped me there (not an east feat, well done!!) I'll find her name for you if I can :think:

I had the dream stable, I loved it! I wanted the nursery too but my sister had that instead.

Applejack was my fave, she was orange with an apple pattern. I had baby Applejack too. And a wierd green one with wings that you made 'flutter' by pressing a button on the back. Anyone have one of those?

glitzyglamgirl said:
Anna B said:
Hi!

I used to love my little pony, I cant remember any of the names but my fave was pink with a lilac tail and mane and im pretty sure she had stars on her rump?

Was that Cotton Candy? :think:

i liked the flutter ponies, i liked sweetstuff too x

Minxy said:
glitzyglamgirl said:
Anna B said:
Hi!

Was that Cotton Candy? :think:

Cotton candy is all pink, with white spots......I'm scouring my hormone dulled brain, not coming up with much....not surprising!!

my fav one was a little pink one with wings and long purple hair :)

and twin ones that had a seasaw

i left one by a lamp and it burnt all her tail off :cry:

im going to get all my old toys from my mums loft for alice (ok, me! :oops: ) to play with when she is a bit older :cheer:

oh, and i had a disco one! you used to turn a nob on its front, and its tail used to go round, making the pony spin on the spot! :dance:

*edit - this one!! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/My-Little-Pony-Da ... dZViewItem *

whats your oldest one anna?

:shock: OMG I was pony CRAZY!

I had the dream castle and lullaby nursery. I was that nuts about my little pony that my mum had some curtains and a lamp shade made out of pony material because you couldn't get them at the time. I had the bedding, alarm clock, magazine (i could go on).

I loved care bears too, care bear stare....oh and the getalong gang :cheer:

samrbtson said:
whats your oldest one anna?

My oldest would be Blossom. She was my first pony when I was about 3. I don't remember getting her, but I do remember that she was the only one I had for what seemed like ages. I used to beg my parents to get some friends for her, I ended up with over 30 of them, and various playsets (houses) by the time I was about 13. I never really grew out of them, but like most teenagers, I was worried about being made fun of, so they got packed off to the attic. I 'redescovered' them in 2004, and haven't looked back since!

my memory is fuzzy on it so dont be surprised if the one I described doesnt exist lol, but I definitely remember silver stars!

My parents wouldn't buy me one because they were into educational games and thought My Little Pony would teach my nothing. Bah! No wonder I had bad hair and rubbish dress sense!!

Luckily a neighbour bought me one for my 8th birthday, it was Lickety Split, I loved her.

btw...don't google lickety split, :shock: I just did OMG! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back