anyone else?

NooNoo

Reaction score
has anyone else been feeling like this...

Im going to list my problems and see if anyone else had/has this...

Ive been feeling crappy for 2 days now

*Chest Pain
*Leg Cramps (not stopping when i move around, lasted a few hours)
*Swelling in my feet
*Severe Headache for 2 days
*Diziness
*little white lights/spots in my eyes
*Heartbeat is racing
*Very hot
*Feeling very faint

I know these are all just pregnancy things...but altogether??

Am i worrying over nothing??

the chest pain is a bit worrying hun, I think you should just phone your midwife/gp just to make sure :hug:

not to worry you but there's a couple of pre-eclampsia symptoms on there... you're best to get checked out x

Hi ya

Some of them syptoms are a sign of low blood pressure. I have it and I feel very light headed, headaches, them funny lights and feeling faint. I also suffer with migranes.

The chest pains could be down to athsma hun (I think I remember you saying you had athsma) I have been getting very sort of breath and a racing heart kinda feeling. I am hot one min then freezing the next Im not sure why it is.

If your really worried go see your midwife hun.

thanks for the replies...

I phoned my midwife and she told me to take paracetamol and if i was no better to phone the delivery suite...

I took the paracetamol but the pains were still there :roll:

It got really bad last night and i was crying all night but determined not to have to go to hospital..i got scared :wall:

so i thought i would see how i felt in the morning (today)..got up about 5.30am and felt sooo bad :(

Soooo i thought i would have another sleep see how i was...nothing has gone away so i called the delivery suite and they said to go see my gp asap about my chest pain..so now i have a appointment at 3.30..where i will probably get made to feel like im making it up :roll: why on earth would i do that?? :shakehead:

so thats it up to now feeling so rough and craving a mackys cheeseburger :wall:

A couple of weeks ago I had chest pains and it hurt to breathe so OH whisked me off to A&E to get checked over. After 7 hours there I was admitted to maternity ward overnight and had to have all sorts of blood tests and heart monitors.

They thought I might have had a clot on my lungs to had to have a CT scan and have blood thinning injections just in case. I cried the whole time I was there :oops: I just wanted to go home instead of being prodded and poked all the time but OH kept reminding me it was best to get it all checked out and have nothing wrong rather than have something wrong and not get seen.

I hope you feel better and you don't have to go through anything horrible but if you feeling ill then please go and see your doctor :hug:

thanks hun...ive since been to the docs and she said i have a viral infection :(...not great but a big relief its nothing more serious

so im just to take paracetamol :)

Hope you feel better soon princess :hug: Take it easy and look after yourself

xxx

thanks hun..i will try but my mind forgets im heavily pregnant and if im not always busy i get annoyed hehe :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back