Midwife today

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
Had my 16 week midwife appointment today. She was lovely and I wish she was my midwife but we don't get allocated one - just the team.

Anyway, heard the hb and little one kicking about. Heart rate was 166bpm - I got worried that it was a little bit high but the midwife didn't seem worried.

She said my uterus was the right size for 16 weeks (I was dreaming that she was going to say it was too small :wall2:) and I probably haven't got much of a bump yet due to having strong core muscles.... I didn't think they were that strong but I do pilates and was rock climbing alot just before getting pregnant.

Blood pressure and urine were fine so now just roll on 20 week scan in 4 weeks! :)

Whoop! Glad all was good :) Maybe I have strong core muscles too and just didn't know it? Lol that seems the best reason for having a tiny bump!

aw glad it all went well my bump is only small too even tho hubby would tell u i always say otherwise!

Whoop! Glad all was good :) Maybe I have strong core muscles too and just didn't know it? Lol that seems the best reason for having a tiny bump!

Yeh - we'll go with the good core muscles = small bump theory! :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back