20 week scan - need to go back

Kathy78

Reaction score
Hi All

Just had our 20 week scan and babs would not play ball at all!! Little minx. We could get most of the measurements done(all fine) but still a few had to be left blank so I need to go back again within the next 2 weeks.

Most disapointing thing was we also couldn't find out what team we are in ;-(

Oh well at least I get to have another look at our little babes. xxxx

Last edited:
ps anyone know how to update your ticker as i am actually 20 weeks today?? xx

Hi ya, sorry your LO didnt play ball, but at least you get to see them again soon. To update your ticker you'll need to go back to the pregnology website and re-type your dates etc and then got to edit signature in user CP and insert the new code.
xx

Aw sorry baby didn't play ball, little rascal! But at least u get to see him/her again soon :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

there seems to be a fair few bubs not playing ball this week lol, at least you get to see him/her again and hopefully find out what team your on :) xx

Aww little monkey!!
Look at it as a positive!! You get to see LO again!!
X

Cheeky lil'un u got then! At least you get to see him/her again in a couple of weeks and have the reassurance that everything's ok :) Good luck for ur next scan then, and hope baby behaves enough to see if he's a he or she's a she!

Ah this happened to me yesterday!! Little rascals! Bit disappointing isn't it but at least we get another scan. X

awww what a lil monkey, obviously wanting to make mummy and daddy wait it out a little bit longer..
But another scan on the plus side x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back