My IVF journey

Hey lisey, hope you're doing okay?
I know what you mean re tri1 its scary!! Go whenever you are ready, dont feel you cant post here though, everyone here is more than happy for you, you've waited long enough! We are all just hoping we can join you soon :) you can always post in your journal if you feel that uncomfortable posting here hun, whatever youbfeel best, just keep us posted xx

When's your early scan? Maybe you'll feel a bit more confident to go to tri 1 after then, tis a scary prospect after all this time, we all get that xx

Thanks to both of you. I won't post in this thread anymore. I have ventured over to Tri 1. It doesn't change outcomes and I need somewhere to chat about everything. I have my scan next week and all being well I will do a pregnancy journal. I will definitely keep you posted staces and I will be popping back to see all my ltttc friends and hope that each and everyone moves on through the tris very soon xx

Last edited:
Have only just seen this congratulations!!! Fantastic news! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

I am so behind the times, just been digging about in your TTC journal, then realised you've been posting here.

Massive congratulations!

Amazing news hun, I am thrilled for you all

X

Thanks greekgirl and carnat :)

I can't believe you are fully cooked already carnat, hope you get some rest and relaxation before your little one arrives xx

I still can't believe I missed your BFP, have I been under a rock?? :lol:

As I say I am made up for you, can't wait to follow your journey (if and when you feel comfortable enough t start a journal? If not then I'll just have to make sure I stalk you LOL)

X

Lol, I will do a journal all being well at my scan on Monday, fingers, toes...everything crossed there is a healthy bean (or two) in there xx

Oh wow, Monday not long to wait!

I know you will of course be happy and grateful for one beans but two would be bloody brilliant !!!!

X

I know, not long now but the wait so far has dragged, I swear time stands still in Tri 1!! I will be happy with one or two. My gut is there is just one but we will see xx

Wow Lisey, I don't get on the forum much now and stumbled upon this thread massive congratulations hun and good with your scan on Monday xx

Lots of congrats Lisey, I haven't been on PF in ages, this is such great news, just read your IVF thread it's brilliant, FX it's twins, lots of luck for your scan on Monday, I will follow your progress in the Pregnancy Section xxx

Good luck tomorrow lisey :) scan came round so quick didn't it! Will be thinking of you xxx

Yay, scan day is nearly here.
Good luck tomorrow, will be stalking :) xx

Lisey I only just saw this! Omg, congratulations! I just read this whole thread and I'm crying. So so so happy for you. :) xx

Hi lisey. I have only just recently started visiting pf again for a good while, and have only just found this thread. Im absolutly over the moon to find out your exciting news. So a massive congratulations! i've seen lots of times on here all your supportive posts to lots of ladies including myself. You really deserve this and i wish you all the best xxx

I'm a bit of a lurker/ silent stalker on your thread hun (in a good way, not a creepy one!) Lol!!

Just wanted to wish you the very best of luck for tomorrow :hug:

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back