My induction :) UPDATE ; Baby is here!!

Jacki2010

Reaction score
Well I have been in hospital since 2 now and had my 1st pessary about 5.30. I'm currently just being monitored before I have my 2nd. My OH has to go home soon as I'm not in established labour yet :( going to be examined. Soon so we'll see if things have progressed any. Then I'll be moved about 7am into delivery and have my waters broken.

Will update after I've been examined again :) xx

Olivia arrived today at 2.16am weighing 7lb 14oz. Will do a birth story when gety home

Last edited:
good luck hun. get some rest. i was inducedand my oh had to go home too and i didnt rest ! what a mistake ! try sleep if u can xxxx

Well I've just been examined am only 1cm dilated but she could feel baby's head so will be able to break my waters in the morning. I'm just being monitored at the min til 1am, then my OH is going home and I'm going to sleep as I'm being examined again at 6am xx

Hopefully your on labour ward now and have had your waters broken. Good luck

No Emerald we're waiting for delivery to quieten down a bit then they'll break my waters and put me on the drip. Just fed up of waiting now :) xx

OMG - waioting on them getting quiet while you are in early labour - what a bloody nightmare!! Hope you have a good book with you.... Upon saying that when I had Josh I had no interest in reading or eating etc. best of luck honey xxx

Well I'm in delivery. Had my waters broken and drips on and epidural on. As I had no sleep last night and I was only 1cm when last examined I was advised to go for the epidural. So FC it happens tonight but we'll see xx

Good luck xx

---
- Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

oh Jacki, won't be long now!
all the best, keep us updated when you can x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members