My hubby is so nice to me... NOT!

Yodabo

Reaction score
Me and hubs quite often have a bath together and I got out the bath tonight attempting to pick up stuff from the floor naked and wet and he said I looked like a walrus! :strangle:

I told him last week to take me to the loo as I kept peeing all the time and he said he's sorry but he didn't have a forklift at hand. Cheeky mare!!! Good job I find it funny haha!

Sorry but :rofl: I'm impressed that you can still fit in the bath together! (That really wasn't meant to sound as offensive as it did :lol: ...hubby and I gave up having baths together when I started taking up too much space :rofl:) x

ahh give him a slap Yobado!

I'm ok as hubby currently has a wayyyy bigger belly than I! (there is no way we could get in together, the water would all jump out, and one of us would break our legs - we used to do it all the time)

I always joke that he put on the weight I put on each pregnancy , the only difference being , that I lost my extra weight afterwards! He looks like he is having triplets!!!

Sorry but :rofl: again at JJ Mum. My hubby and I used to compare bellies all the time when I was pregnant...took me a while to overtake him :lol:

Sorry but :rofl: again at JJ Mum. My hubby and I used to compare bellies all the time when I was pregnant...took me a while to overtake him :lol:

Me and Tim do that!! He's still expecting his first from 5 years ago!! Lol!!
Tims forever saying I look like a beached whale and saying I have a fat ass but I just reply saying at least I got a reason!! :p

I'm Impressed we can fit in the bath still as well. Double ended bath was made for us!

Well he was at it again this morning. I was tossing and turning all night last night and I got bad groin/hip pain so I said it was a nightmare turning over in bed and he said 'i thought it wouldve been easier for you now as your shaped like a ball, you can just roll over.' :lol:

:shower:stick with the shower, cheeky bugger he is !! , lmao

Lmao! My OH doesn't have a belly *sulks* so I feel like a baby elephant! He assures me I don't look like one but doesn't stop me feeling it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back