My Shopping Trip!

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
Got lots, the house is starting to feel a lot more homely.. Went to Mothercare to look at cots... A girl came over asked what I was looking for.. And asked me when I WAS DUE! :poke: :strangle:!! Needless to say I ended up getting the cot from Smyths!! Cheeky bloody mare I was wearing my suck-me-ins and everything! :lol: OH nearly wet himself.. Anywho! Got all of Odhráns bedding and curtains etc and getting his room decorated tomorrow so will post a pic as soon as it's done! xxx

Got lots, the house is starting to feel a lot more homely.. Went to Mothercare to look at cots... A girl came over asked what I was looking for.. And asked me when I WAS DUE! :poke: :strangle:!! Needless to say I ended up getting the cot from Smyths!! Cheeky bloody mare I was wearing my suck-me-ins and everything! :lol: OH nearly wet himself.. Anywho! Got all of Odhráns bedding and curtains etc and getting his room decorated tomorrow so will post a pic as soon as it's done! xxx

That's appaling Customer Service!!! What if it wasn't even someone buying for themselves at all, like someone buying for Sister or something?!

How *RUDE* - You should write to them about it, maybe get vouchers in apology :wink:

Oh god don't tempt me I have complained to 4 different places recently :lol: All VixForevers fault though she started it! xx

omg i cant believe she asked that!! cant wait to see pics! i love looking at people's houses!

Me neither, like I know I'm not a size 8 but jesus I don't think I look pregnant :oooo: Wee mans room is half papered that's getting finished today, then maybe his cot in tonight so maybe have a few pics later x

Chheky cow!!! Ignore her hon. Can't wait to see pics x x x

I'm getting the itch to complain.. Somebodyyyyy stopp meeeeee (In the words of The Mask!) xx

Is it really bad that im thinking u should complain because u might get vouchers out of it lol!?! xxx

I'm sorry Jennifer I still cant believe she asked you when you were due :rofl:

Me neither! :wall2: I know I haven't lost all of my baby weight but I don't bloody look pregnant :oooo: and no Kay, I'm soooo thinking it too :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back